Rules & Notes!

🌈- platonic
💌 - fluff
🩸- angst

• This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad here, so constructive criticism and tips are welcome!

• I don't own any of these shows, movies, or the rights to them! I'm simply making one shots about them for fun. I don't have a copyright for any of these.

• I won't be writing any smut! The closest may be romantic tension, making out, and touching a partner's waist/hip. I wanna keep this more family-friendly please. (Yes, you may still request a fic about middle schoolers w/ their massive crushes, just nothing innapropiate)

• I won't be making anything with adult/minor relationships! If you want that, please don't read any of my one shots! You are not welcome here!

• Don't request anything with any sort of racist, homophobic, transphobic, or any type of plot with stuff like that! This includes anything against religions, or to do with racist/homophobic/u get what I mean type of people! (Ex: Hitler, Stalin, etc.)

• Please comment on this post to request a topic pls! Make sure you give me characters, atleast a little setting and plot, and theme. (Ex: Padmé Amidala w/ Anakin Skywalker, fluff, laying down in the fields of Naboo, and age of during ep. 3, revenge of the sith. Normal plot line.)

• Don't feel shy! If you want to request a fandom that has a bad rep from it being "cringey", you shouldn't let that keep you from requesting! Unless it is problematic in some way, I am totally fine!

•I may take a while to post a fic! I am in school, and will be a bit busy with that sometimes, but will try my best to give y'all what you want! I want y'all to have fun and feel happy/emotional reading these.