Chapter 11: Très Bien

POV: Y/n

"Who's ready for another très bien trick by me!"

I felt my imaginary tail wag as I heard the voice of Nendou's step dad.

"Saiki, Saiki! Can we watch?" I ask excitedly.

He stared at me for a second before looking towards Uryoku who was ushering us over. Telling Saiki he would put a smile on his face and then he looked back at me.

I was looking up at him with my hands clapped together in a pleading motion. The only reason why I'm begging is because I don't know what else I changed in the anime. So I want to make sure it's as close to normal as possible, or else, I don't know what will happen.

Saiki sighed and nodded, making me jump in excitement. Okay listen I'm not trying to act like a weirdo, I'm genuinely excited. I love meeting new characters, it's just such nostalgia!

Saiki and I were going to go to my place for the sole reason of coffee jelly. I said I made coffee jelly and didn't have anyone that could try it, so I asked him. And of course he said yes.

We get closer to the crowd, Uryoku the master illusionist holds a box up and opens it showing the crowd there was nothing inside.

Then he places the box on a table and taps on the lid with his cane. Upon opening the box, doves fly out and everyone cheers.

"And now ladies and gentlemen please turn your attention here for the main event of our show my super illusion! Magically teleporting from one box to another will be my lovely assistant Micheal!"

Micheal seemingly comes out of nowhere and gets into the box on the left.

'Damn Micheal got flies on him...gross.' I think as I continue to watch.

"The beautiful Micheal is entering the box! And drumroll!"

Uryoku snaps his fingers and begins to dance around and he does a drumroll noise with his mouth.

The crowd is talking amongst them as the illusionist continues on with his drumroll.

'It's kinda awkward, they should have like music or something.'

"La La La Laaa!" Uryoku finished his drumroll and opens his fist making confetti come out of it.

Uryoku walks over to the box on the right, "Alright let's open the box!"

"3,2,1! It's party time!"

Uryoku opens the box lib and Micheal pops out of the red curtain below the stage.

"Très bien!" Uryoku cheers out, but he soon realizes that the crowd is dispersing and has a face I can't even describe.

Uryoku and Micheal get into an argument about the performance and then it turns into an argument about money.

"Oh hey what are you two still doing here?" Uryoku asks.

Saiki lifts his hand up and points toward his head. Uryoku assumed Saiki wanted to give him a tip and got excited.

But that excitement quickly went away as Uryoku took off his hat and sees that his bird is on the brink of death.

"PICO!!!"

~TIME SKIP~

"I completely forgot they were up there!" Uryoku voices out, petting the dove.

'How do you even forget about that?' I deadpan.

Uryoku talks about he came to be an illusionist after losing his job and wife. And how he turned down a great job opportunity.

'Is Saiki gonna do the trick? Or maybe not since I'm here.'

Saiki zips open his bag, 'Oh shit here it comes.'

Saiki then reaches inside his bag, but then halts. He turns towards me and takes both of my hands in his. My eyes widen as I blush. He then proceeds to place my hands over my eyes and turn me around.

"Wait- what?" Confused I put my hands down and turn back around.

"Don't move."

"Uh- okay." Saiki then puts my hands over my eyes and turns me around again.

'Man this is bullshit! I wanted to see too.' I frown as I'm missing the funny ass scene.

It's quiet until I hear a squeaking noise and then a thud. Uryoku seemed to be choking on his own words until his knees hit the floor.

"That's impossible..." Uryoku says in disbelief.

Uryoku talks about how his talent is a meer eyelash while Saiki's is a flowing mane. And continues to talk about how he wants Saiki to be his master. (😏 *cough* kinky *cough*)

I feel someone grab one of my hands and pull me away. Opening my eyes I see Saiki.

'Guess he doesn't want to deal with this delusional person anymore, lol.'

________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter gonna be posted in like an hour. 👍

I didn't really edit anything so I hope it's okay. And as always hope you enjoyed!

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

Bye bye~