Chapter 1: Just How?!

POV: Y/n

I was laying in my bed scrolling through TikTok on my phone when I came across a Saiki Kusuo edit. 'Damn Saiki sure is hot. Like he for real could pin me down anytime he wants... heh.'

After that thought, I decided to watch The Disastrous Life of Saiki K for the 100th time. After some episodes, I was starting to drift off to sleep. "Ugh, I just wish I could be there with them instead of this fucking world." And then I soon drifted off to deep sleep, totally not feeling myself get sucked into a portal or anything... totally...

~TIME SKIP~

"Ah, shit..my fucking head." I sat up slowly, groggily waking up from my sleep. Rubbing my eyes and opening them I looked around my room... My eyes widened. "Hold up, this ain't my fuckin room." It looked like any kinda bedroom, but it sure as hell wasn't mine. 'Oh shit, did I get kidnapped? Wait, no that's stupid, who would even want to kidnap me?'

I got up from the bed and looked around.

(You can imagine what you want, but this is what I was thinking of. Sorry, I'm not the best at describing. Pretend there's a mirror on the right side of the closet door)

 Pretend there's a mirror on the right side of the closet door)

(Ignore the girl -_-)

I walked up to the closet and looked in the mirror. I was stunned by my appearance, I looked like an anime character. I had H/l hair that was H/c and my eyes were E/c. 'Oh hell, don't tell me I'm in some kind of fanfic. At least I still have my piercings.' I thought as I rolled my eyes. I opened the closet doors to see a bunch of clothes and shoes that I'd always wanted to get. But there was one thing that did catch my eye. It was a PK Academy uniform. "No. Fucking. Way!" I yelled out. "Oop. I think I said that too loud." "But like for real, no fucking way. I'm definitely in some shitty ass fanfic. Yelp whatever as long as I'm here." I said cheerfully.

I looked to my left and saw a calendar. There was something circled and it said the first day of school. It looked to be two days away which was great because I did not want to go to school today.

~ TIME SKIP~

I walked around the rest of the house and found out I was the only one there. And by that I mean there was only one bedroom which was the one I woke up in. I decided to go grocery shopping cuz there is literally no food and I'm starving. Magically there was a black card with a sticky note next to it that said, you're rich. 'Hell yeah, I don't gotta work for shit!'

I decided to change because I was in pj's

(The oversized long-sleeve)

(The pants)

(The shoes)

(The shoes)

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I just got so bored, but I promise the next chapter will be interesting~ 😏

Bye bye~

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

(571 Words)