Chapter 6: Hangout

POV: Y/n

It was a free day out of school so I planned on going out to run a few errands. And to potentially look for some instruments that I could learn how to play. First I was gonna head to the pet shop to get Arlo (silver_cookie19 mentioned a really good name for our lil baby ferret, but if you guys don't like the name you can change it to your liking it won't really change anything) some more food and maybe some treats too.

Strolling through the streets i felt buzzing in my pocket, realizing it was my phone I swiftly took it out and looked to see who was texting me. 'That's odd..a number I don't have saved?'

The message read "Hey" what am I supposed to do with hey? I still don't know who this is🤔. I saw three dots pop up on my screen, "I realized I never gave you my name at the store, well let me introduce myself. I am the amazing Toritsuka Reita or other wise known as one of the best Spirit Medium psychic's around.😎😉😏"

'ohh I forgot about that..heheh .Mmm maybe I can invite him on my errand run. Wait what is with those emoji's..weirdo.' I saved his number on my phone and texted him back.

Pervitsuka 👙👀

Hey 

I realized I never gave you my name at the store, well let me introduce myself. I am the amazing Toritsuka Reita or other wise known as one of the best Spirit Medium psychic's around.

😎😉😏

sent 11:33 a.m.

✨😘Y/n😴✨

Oh hey! No it's purrfectly feline. I didn't properly introduce myself either, my names L/n Y/n it's a pleasure to officially meet you.

sent 11:34 a.m.

Oh and I was wondering if you were free today so we could hangout while I run some errands?

sent 11:35 a.m.

Pervitsuka 👙👀

I meannnnnn I am sorting through my collection of porno mags buttttt I guess I could join you.

sent 11:35 a.m.

✨😘Y/n😴✨

Great that's purrfect I'll text you the address!

sent 11:35 a.m.

Pervitsuka 👙👀

👍

sent 11:36 a.m.

I'm surprised he didn't question anything. Oh well at least I have someone to hangout with. I find it awkward some how to go places by myself, maybe it's my anxiety acting up. I seem like an out going person but.. eh I'm really not I'd just prefer to stay home all day long and do nothing but watch my favourite shows and to be curdled up in my bed.. aw damn now I want to go home.

It didn't take Toritsuka long to find me. Waving him over, he walked towards me quickly, weaving through the growing crowd of people. "Hey! Y/n right?"

"Yeah hey!"

"Great so what did you want to do? If you don't have any suggestions, I have plenty." Pervitsuka said while wiggling his eyebrows towards me.

"Uhm yeah, no. Don't worry I have a lot of things planned!" I say as I pat his shoulder dismissing his depleting smile, already walking away to my destination. "Well? Are you comin?" I say as I turn to look at him. He gives me a thumbs up whilst clutching up to me as I continue walking.

"Wait, so where are we going first?"

"Oh I actually wanted to go to the pet store for my ferret."

"Oh, really you have a ferret? That's so cool. Do you mind if I could see it?"

"Not at all here look." I unlock my phone. I'm going to my gallery I scroll a little and find a picture of Arlo. "Their names Arlo."

"Aw no way they're totally cute! I mean not as cute as girls, but still!"

"Wow, thanks so much." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes and put my phone away. The pet shop comes into view. I have a light smile on my face as I enter and say hi to Teresa as I make my way into the back of the store. I almost forget Toritsuka is actually there until he whispers into my ear.

"Yo that chick is cute. You know her right?"

"I mean I guess I do, we make conversation most of the time I'm in here."

"That's great! You can get her to date me!" I think he said that a bit loud because I see Teresa slowly sinking down behind the register.

"Hehe, uhm..." I nervously chuckle and sweat drop as I see Toritsuka's wide eyed smile. "I- eh I think you need to do that yourself! You know? Chicks totally dig it if you have confidence!"

"Wait really? Well why didn't you say that before!" I watch as Toritsuka turns around and marches up to the register, leaning over the desk I see his mouth move so I can only assume he was talking to her. I look away as I pretend not to notice their whole interaction. I pick out a few good brands of treats and food for Arlo. As I was done I look over at the two and slowly make my way over, Teresa sees me and beams up as I can only guess she was free from a one sided conversation.

"And I'm pretty goo-" Toritsuka gets cut off as Teresa starts to speak to me.

"Will that be all?" She says as she scans and bags my things.

"Yup!" I say as I grow nervous at the intense glare Teresa was giving me for leaving her all alone with Pervitsuka.

"Hope you guys have a great day! Bu bye!" Teresa says as she practically shoved us out of the store, while simultaneously giving me a look that said 'do this again and I'll kill you'. Toritsuka was left flabbergasted his mouth was wide open, I thought a bug was gonna fly in there. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the next store.

~TIME SKIP~

Finally the last and final store THE MUSIC STORE. Sorry I'm just really excited, hehe. Someone got side tracked and kept on going into ehm, lewd stores, cough Pervitsuka cough. I browse around the different instruments something instantly catching my eye.

An electric guitar and it's so stunning..It's reindeer blue/purple with dragon horn like edges. The strings look strong and sturdy and it's in prime condition! It looks like you can totally rock out with this at a concert! I quickly grab it and other essentials including a couple book guides and song notes so I can learn how to play this thing.

Walking up to the register with my bundle of things I hand over the stuff to the worker, who I could swear looks familiar...hm oh well! I take out my card and pay for the items. After gathering everything up I walk out of the store pleased as I wait for Toritsuka to finish up in his ehm store.. After he came out I could see the huge smile on his face as he looks into his bag.

I didn't even need to ask what he got. We part our ways and plan to meet up again sometime, making my way home, I wonder what tomorrow will bring. But I know I can't wait to try out this new baby out! I gaze at the case holding my guitar, a smile firmly plastered on my face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this chapter was good! I wanted us to spend some time with Pervitsuka but next chapter we'll be making some moves with Kusuo!

Bye bye~

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

(1198 Words)

I Know Your Secret! (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K x Male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara