Don't Go (Dennor LeMoN!)

(Warning: Smut, maybe some cursing, LEMON )

It was dark throughout the house as two nations slept side by side. Their proximity with one another was incredibly close, and they felt warm in one another's arms. The night wore on, and the Norwegian nation awoke.

He let go of his boyfriend, and sat up to wipe sleep from his eyes. It was time to go. He had to get going or he would miss his flight. With a last gentle kiss on the forehead, he left his Danish lover to go pack up his things.

They lived far away from one another, yet they still found the time to visit. The two nations needed each other, and could never stay apart for long.

Mathias woke up to the sound of his boyfriend packing up. He frowned, and began to tear up a little bit. He hated saying goodbye.

Lukas noticed that Mathias had awoken, and dropped his things to go hug him. "I won't be gone for long. We'll see each other again next weekend." He whispered, patting the other nation's spikey hair.

"But I don't want to wait a whole week. I love you, and want to see your gorgeous face every day." Mathias responded, hugging back.

Lukas sighed sadly. "I wish things could be different." He spoke, letting go.

"They can be. I've been wondering if you want to move in with me..?" Mathias questioned, looking anywhere but at Lukas' face.

"I would, but...." Lukas trailed off, thinking. "My boss might not allow it."

"Screw that. He can't control you." Mathias raged, still looking slightly sleepy.

Lukas thought he looked really cute when he was tired... and also hot. Damn, those muscles made him want to do so many things. The Norwegian nation realized that he had been staring at his boyfriend's bare chest, and looked away. But the other male had noticed.

"Do you really have to go? Reaaaally? Can't you skip out on the early flight, and catch another one later?" The Dane questioned, purposefully trying to make himself look sexy.

"I guess I could. My boss would be furious though." Lukas responded, putting down his things. He lay back down on the bed, and yawned. "I'll stay."

"Yay!" Mathias shouted, and pressed a small kiss to his boyfriend's lips.

But Lukas wanted more than that, though. If he was going to face his boss' wrath, it better be damn worth it. With a light smile, he kissed back passionately, deepening the kiss. He crawled on top of the other male, straddling his hips in a provocative manner.

Pulling away from the kiss, Lukas could see the lust in his partner's eyes. His own eyes mimicked the want, the need for something more.

"Are you sure about this, Norge? I mean, we've never done it before, and I don't wanna hurt you." Mathias said worriedly. In the months that they had been dating, never once had they actually gone all the way. Because refraining from having sex didn't diminish their love. Nothing could diminish their love. Lukas just hadn't been ready to take it to the next level, until that night.

"Yeah. I'm sure about it. I want to go all the way." Lukas replied in a husky voice, leaning down to attack his boyfriend's lips. He was ready for whatever happened.

Mathias smiled, and kissed back roughly. It soon turned into a full on makeout session, and he thought it was time to ramp things up a bit. Pulling away from the kiss, he trailed his hand down the other nation's back to the edge of his pajama shirt. "May I?" He asked, pulling upward slightly.

"Definitely." Lukas responded, and felt his shirt come off. Then the other male went after his neck, starting at the jawline, and making his way down to the collar bone. He bit and sucked, leaving small marks and hickeys to show he had been there. Lukas moaned, and ground down against Mathias' hips.