Chapter 2

Season 6 Episode 6

I Saw What I Saw

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Did you get paged, too," Kat asked on her way to the conference room.

"Yeah,"April said.

"I don't think it's anything bad," Reed voiced.

"Come on this many people, it has to be bad," Charles sighed before taking a seat.

"How long is this gonna take," Karev asked?

"Why you need to make a phone call," Jackson taunted?

And just like that Alex Karev jumped right on Jackson Avery. Before he was able to land a ouch Dr. Hunt and Dr. Shepherd came and broke it up. Well, tried to break it up, but that only add more fuel to the fire. As people started to yell more people started to stand and yell only making the problem bigger. Finally Chief Webber came out to stop the whole thing.

"Enough, I said enough," said Chief Webber in his stern voice. "What happened here tonight, what happened to that patient, was inexcusable. And we're gonna be here till I find out who's responsible for it. So until then, you will sit down, you will shut up and you'll wait to be called," He finished looking around at all the residents.

"Hunt," He called, and Dr. Hunt followed him into the room.

"I just sat down," Kat sighed.

"You heard the chief shut up," Jackson said rolling his eyes.

Not wanting to start anymore trouble she stayed quiet.

Dr. Hunt, I need you to me the lay of the land of your E.R. tonight, from the beginning," Chief Webber said.

"We were slammed with a mass casualty, a hotel fire. A half a dozen burn victims, a penetrating chest wound, a fire fighter with multiple traumas," Dr Hunt started to explain.

Chief Webber cuff him off "What doctors were working?"

"Yang, Grey, Karev, Hayashi, Adamson, that big kid whose name I don't know, Kepner, Avery and Torres," Dr. Hunt listed.

"And who was on the patient in question, the one that died," Larry from the board asked?

"Everyone, everyone was everywhere,"Dr. Hunt said not giving him a straight answer.

"All right, who got the chart first,"Chief Webber asked wanting to pinpoint one person.

"Dr. Kepner," Dr. Hunt answered.

"Thank you please send her in," Chief Webber asked?

"I assessed all injury's took care of some burns then page the plastic surgeon on call with was Dr Sloan," Kepner started. "I just did her initial exam. She was a burn victim not surgical. There was nothing more for me to do for her."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Do you think someone's getting fired," Charles asked?

"No, no one's getting fired," Kat sighed pushing him back into the chair.

"Then why did they all call us here," Charles wondered?

"Someone's coming out," Reed pointed to the door.

"Page Dr. Sloan will you," the Chief asked dr shepherd?