Connie laughed, "Okay. But I can? You made a list of things about me to remember, buster."

"Well I didn't know it was you at the time," Charlie deflected, raising his hands a little.

"Why? Would you have payed more attention to our conversations if you knew?" Connie asked teasingly.

"I would've blocked you, I think."

"That's just a bold faced lie," Connie laughed, "What game are you playing?"

Charlie looked back at his screen, as if forgetting he was playing a game in the first place, "Uh- roblox.?"

Connie gasped, "REALLY? Can I please play with you, Charlie? Pretty please?" She pouted into the microphone, hoping that it was audible in his words.

Charlie froze for a moment, the lighting made him look red in the face, "Yeah, sure?" He sighed, "You hijacked my stream, and now my game. I'll DM you my username."

"Okie doke," Connie said, going to add him on the app.

She watched Charlie pull up his friend requests, "Are you.. bigfatdaddycheese420?"

She snorted, "Yeah. What are we playing?"

"It's called Doors," Charlie said, "It's supposed to be a horror game, and for a Roblox one its incredibly good."

Connie joined his games, "Bro, which one are you?" After she said it, she realized it was extremely obvious. He was dressed head to toe in slime themed objects. His skin was green, and he had giant yellow feet, "Nevermind."

"So," Charlie clapped his hands, "I have already played this game before. But I went into todays stream with absolutely no plans, and chat really wanted me to revisit this game. And I made a stupid promise to not end the stream until I beat the game," he shuddered, "it's been four hours, Connie. You have to help me."

Connie laughed as if he was insane, "It can't be that hard, it's Roblox!"

It was, in fact, that hard.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Connie yelled, falling out of her chair with a loud crash.

"That was Screech," Charlie said calmly, continuing forward, "he comes out when youre not paying attention."

"But I was-" Connie gasped, "I was paying so much attention, you don't even understand."

They had just made it past door 95, and Connie was really hoping they didn't die again. They hadn't made it this far in the past forty five minutes they were playing. Plus, she didn't want to go through the stupid puzzle at door 50 again.

"Sometimes paying attention isn't enough," Charlie sighed solemnly, "but we're almost there! Okay, before we go any further, at door 99 going to 100 there is a cutscene, and the Figure guy is going to be coming at you. You are able to move during this, do NOT make the same mistake I did." She made a mental note to ask him about that later.

"And in the end all the matters is that one of us makes it to the end," Connie quotes, something Charlie had been saying during this run.

"Yes, if either one of us make it, we can end the stream," Charlie says, "and then I want to eat."

Connie groans, "Of course you want to eat, what are you going to get? Broccoli?"

"Yes, actually," Charlie replies sarcastically, "Okay, this is door 99, are you ready?"

Connie takes a deep breath, "Ready as I'll ever be."

Then they go in.

"FUCK SHIT FUCK WHAT THE HELL," Connie screamed, running away from the Figure, "I HATE THIS GAME OH MY GOD IM GONNA LOSE MY SHIT."

"If I didn't know the ConnieLive, I would think you were scared," Charlie teased.

"I'm not," Connie bit back, "but it's hard to stay calm when he is LITERALLY CHASING YOU WHAT THE FUCKKK!!"

Figure caught up to her, signaling a jump scare followed by what could only be described as an earth shattering screech. Connie banged her hand on her desked, sounding as if she was sobbing.

"Are you alright, Con?" Charlie asked, too focused on the game to notice the nickname.

Connie was too upset to put much thought into it either, but she had a feeling it was going to show up in her dreams late at night, "I died," Connie said, bowing her head, "But you better win. I want to leave."

"You could leave whenever, y'know," Charlie mused, trying to figure out how to beat the game.

"No," Connie protested, "I've been here long enough, got to stick it out to the end."

"Yeah, I guess..." Charlie grinned, trailing off to watch the final door open in the game, "Holy shit. Holy shit!" He darted towards the door, trying to be careful at the same time.

Finally, he got through the door.

"Oh my god, we did it!" Connie squealed, "I'm so proud of us!!"

"Yes, yes me too," He laughs, "I can't believe it's over. I am never streaming this again."

The two exchanged a few more quick words on stream, both fully aware that Charlie was more than ready to end it, and then said their goodbyes to the stream.

They had been sitting in a comfortable silence on call for about a minute when Charlie spoke up, "I'm going to go and get myself some food, if that's all good."

"Oh yeah, of course!" Connie replied, "You go do that, I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah, later," He smiled, then paused for a moment, mouse hovering over the hang up button, "what if we like, met up?"

Connie grinned, "Maybe not quite yet, but definitely soon."

"Okay, bye Connie," Charlie exited the called once she had said goodbye aswell, feeling way more happy than he should after streaming for close to five hours.

Soon.