"Trust me, you're gonna win the whole thing." I smile.

"I hope so." He sighs.

————————————————————————

10:30am

I stood outside the building, looking at all the posters of previous All-Valley winners, admiring their skills while Daniel, Mr Miyagi and Ali headed into the reception area.

"Y/n!" Ali shouts, signalling for me to come in and I awkwardly run over to them.

"What belt are you?" The man asks.

"Belt?" Daniel questions.

"Why matter?" Mr Miyagi butts in.

"It's open division. It's only for brown belt or above."

"Oh, yeah. Boy black belt." Mr Miyagi lies.

"Ok, you better hustle. They're starting."
"Down the hall, to your left." He points into a direction for Daniel to go.

Ali kisses him on the cheek as he grabs his bag, "I'll see you inside."

We all head off but Mr Miyagi stops Ali and gently grabs her arm.

"Uh, excuse me, Mr. Referee."
"This is not Miyaji. Miyagi." He says, grabbing a black belt out of the bag next to the table and handing it to Ali.

"Miyagi, Miyagi, okay thanks."

"Thank you very much." He bows before following the rest of us.

While Daniel goes into the changing room, we head into the main arena, waiting for him to get dressed.

"So how's it going with Bobby?" She asks.

"Well, it's only been a day and we've already said the 'L word'." I smile, getting flustered.

"I'm not surprised! You've been in love since the minute you laid eyes on each other."

"Oh shut up!" I gently shove her.

"The winner of the first match in the open division is Lucas Snyder." The presenter announces, making us realise Daniel needs to be out here and now.

"Hey, Mr. Miyagi." Daniel shouts from behind making us all turn.

"Hey, Daniel-san, hurry up. Come" He says as Ali wraps the black belt around Daniel's waist.
"The tournament is starting."

"Where did we get this?" Daniel asks, looking down at the belt.

"Uh, buddha provide."

"Daniel LaRusso, please report to ring 3 immediately." Is announced.

"Where's ring 3?"

We all head over to the different rings as Ali is still trying to tie Daniels belt, him walking at the same time wasn't helping her.

"Over there."

"Hold it! Only teachers and students on the competition floor, I'm sorry." An official says, looking between me and Ali.