Part 4-What does a girl wear?

Susan stared at Amanda, mesmerized by the beauty of the younger, shorter girl. Her top fell just below her butt, and her tight jeans accentuated her curves. Her long, open brown curly hair draping unto her back, falling past her bra straps.

"L-Lisa, can you meet us in the car. There's something I gotta take care of with Amanda first." Susan muttered, rubbing the back of her head.

"Yes ofcouse sis." Lisa says, as she picks up the car key, and walks out the door, closing it behind her.

"Why did you send her out?" Amanda asks, puzzled.

Susan quickly grabs Amanda's wrists with her hand, and yanks them above her head, pinning her against a wall, before kissing her on the lips passionately.

"Mmmfgh," Amanda moans softly, as she kisses her.Susan slowly leans back, and presses her nose against Amanda's.

"You're so fucking beautiful Amanda. I'm jealous that she got to kiss you first, " Susan says, as she lets go of her wrists, and Susan places both of her arms inside the back of Amanda's jeans, gropping her butt tightly. Amanda, in tern, places both of her arms behind Susan's lower back, folding her arms and holding onto her tightly.

"And you're the most beautiful roommate I ever had." Amanda replies, blushing as she leans in for kiss.

Susan quickly kisses her on the lips again, squeezing her ass tightly as she kisses her, pulling up on her bodysuit as she does. Amanda keeps kissing her for almost 2 minutes straight, feeling her special spot get wet from arousal, and the pill she took earlier, making her way hornier than before.

Susan reached her hand further down into Amanda's jeans, and firmly held on to the chastity belt.

"How's this guy treating you?" Susan teased.

"I-Its good master. I love it, " Amanda replies.

"Is it uncomfortable?"

"N-not really. Why do you ask?"

"I have a way thicker one, that Lisa says is way more comfortable, but that one is impossible to hide in public."

"W-Well I'll stick with this one then." Amanda replies, blushing madly as she feels her wet area.

"Well, let's get out then. We've probably kept Lisa long enough." Susan says, as she steps back from Amanda's grasp, leaving her purple lipstick smeared on her lips.

~

Amanda and Susan made their way towards Lisa's car, a large, white truck, and Susan hops in the front passenger seat, and Amanda hops in the back seat, sitting in the middle.

"Well, well, it looks like you two had fun," Lisa teased , as she rubbed the Susan's smudged lipstick off Amanda's lips, playfully sticking her finger into Amanda's mouth, before turning her attention to her sister.

"So where to sis?" Lisa calls out.

"Let's head to the East Parks Mall. There's a Victoria Secret, PINK, and a bunch of clothing places there. Plus, we can pick up lunch there, and then we can come back home for some fun." Susan replies, smiling on her face, as she puts on her sunglasses, which somehow makes her even hotter.

"Sounds good!" Lisa calls out, as she pulls out of the carport rapidly, causing her tires to squeel loudly.

"Okay, so Amanda." Susan calls out," I checked out your closet, and you're gonna pick up today 10 pairs of thongs, 5 sexy panties cause you've got a bunch you brought, 5 sexy bras. You can borrow my jeans so that's fine, but you're gonna get 3 or 4 heels, a couple hoodies and crop tops. Anything else you'll be interested in?"