Part 2-Becomming Theres

Amanda sat on her bed, staring blankly at her closet as those last words echoed in her mind,"Mabye, I'll have to take you up on that offer." She shook her head as if to clear the thought from her head and finally opened her planner on her bed.

"I-I have 5 days or so until my classes start, s-so I'll go shopping for all my clothes and books." She muttered to herself as she scribbled it into her planner.  Glancing over to her clock, it indicated "10:34 pm."

She quickly leaped up from her bed, looked her bedroom door and sat at her desk, as she did her top got hooked on the back of her chair, causing it to get pulled up, exposing the back of her butt, and her thong wedged deeply in it. She quickly opened her laptop to begin her favorite activity before bedtime, navigating to her favorite reddit site; r/bondage.

She quickly stuck her hand down the front of her panties, curling up her fingers into her sensitive area. She instantly tossed her head back, moaning loudly as she increased the speed of her fingers, and she panted loudly and stared at her screen. As she was getting close to climaxing, her door suddenly swung open, and Lisa grasped her hand and pulled it away.

"Well, well, well. What have we here. Someone doing the naughty with herself." Lisa muttered, holding Amanda's wrist tightly, as she and Susan entered the room, preventing her from closing her laptop, leaving her web page of pornographic material open for all the girls to see

"Bondage, femdom, bdsm, chastity." Susan calls out," seems we found out what she likes."

"I-Its not w-what it seems, I-I swear!" Amanda loudly cries out, trying to close her laptop.

"OH? " Susan teases, as she grabs Amanda's other wrist, and gestures for her to stand up, and pulls both her hands behind her back, and grasps her two wrists with one hand, pinning it.

Amanda struggles against Susan's tight grip, but the way stronger girl prevents her from wiggling it in any way.

"Well, cutie, why don't you explain it all to us." Lisa teased as they began walking towards Susan's room.

As they entered Susan's room, a blindfold was quickly placed around her eyes, blocking her vision completely, preventing her from seeing anything in the room. Susan forced her unto the bed and spread her arms backward towards the headboard.

Amanda felt the cold steel of a handcuff being placed unto her wrists, which was connected to the headboard, pinning her arms wide open. She pulled hard on the cuffs, squirming and twisting on the cuffs, as the new sensation passed over her arms like a wave.

"Well, well, someone likes the feeling of cuffs on their hand." Lisa jokes, rubbing her finger playfully on Amanda's thigh,causing her to squirm and panting, as Lisa's long nail dig deep into her soft skin.

"I mean," Susan chimes in, "it was on the video she was masturbating to. Speaking off." Susan reaches and pulls Amanda's top to her chest and pulls her thong down to her ankles.

"God, it's so wet." Lisa points out, joking, causing Amanda to squirm and moan, blushing madly.

"I-Im sorry!" Amanda screams.

"Shh child." Susan calls out. "You said you wanted to be one of our subs. Currently, it's just me and Lisa, and we've been longing for another playmate. Do you still want to do it?"