Chapter 2

*Anna's POV*

After waking up I saw 4 boys on the floor, sleeping. Aww they are so sweet but CRAZY at the same time. Why would they stay here ?

I saw Harry next to Zayn and Niall next to Liam. But I couldn't find Louis. He couldn't stay ?

I heard a knock on the door and I saw Louis carrying breakfast on a mini table. "Good morning princess Anna. Breakfast is served." he said acting like a servant as he put the mini table in front of me. "I appreciate all of this Louis but you shouldn't. And why did all the boys sleep here ?" I asked.

"We just want to keep you company." he replied.

"I have enough company for the day. But really thank you. I owe you one."

"You can owe me by hanging out with me today."

"Sure. Right after I go home and take a shower."

"Sure. Oh you forgot to put your glasses on." he said as he gave me my glasses.

"So you don't hate me for wearing glasses ?"

"Why would I ? Your beautiful." he said and I blushed.

"Thanks Louis. For being there for me. Your the most best friend ever !!!" I said and I gave him a hug. I've never hugged a boy in my entire life (aside from my dad). This hug made me feel like I was safe and it told me no one will hurt me. While we were hugging, Niall woke up and saw us. "Ahhh !! Louis got a girlfriend. Louis got a girlfriend." Niall sang which caused the other boys to awaken.

"Shut up Nialler. Well, I'll go tell your mom that your up." Louis said and he went outside , leaving me with the boys.

"Classic old Louis." Liam mumbled.

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"He's likes you. From the very start you two met. He's the one who wanted to stay with you last night and we joined in. He's crazy about you." Zayn explained. I was shocked with the 4 last words he said. I can't believe he likes me and sacrificed for me. For a clown, he's such a sweet guy.

"Wow, let's please change the topic. Im starting to blush madly." I said.

"Don't worry Anna. That's part of being in love." Niall said.

"Who said I was in love ? Now let's please change the topic. You're clowns right ? You're supposed make me laugh and not make me feel serious."

"Sorry babe. Here, I'll tell you a joke. Knock knock." Harry said.

"Who's there ?" I asked. Seriously? A knock knock joke? I've haven't done a knock knock joke since I was 11.

"Anna and"

"Anna and who ?"

"Anna and Louis sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." he sang.

"Harrrryyyyy." I moaned as I covered a pillow in my face.

After 5 seconds of not breathing inside the pillow , I heard girls outside the hospital... again. I'm really happy for the boys but seriously ? They're just famous for being clowns at a circus ?

I think I need to do some investigating. I figured out something ,the fans weren't screaming CLOWNS !!! they were screaming ONE DIRECTION. "Hey guys. Why are they shouting 'one direction' ?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, that's the name of our ban-----" Niall trailed off. "Name of our clown show." he continued. There's defenetly something going on around here.

And suddenly my mom opened the door. "Good morning Anna." she greeted. "You can go out of the hospital bed now. You're okay but you'll be a little dizzy after a while."