"She is so cute," Amaya said, placing a hand on her heart.

"Amaya," Anna said sternly.

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot," Amaya said, calming down.

"Amaya, Enisha will stay in my office while we attend the meeting. Can you stay with her until we come back?" Sienna asked.

"Of course, spending time with this angel would be my honor," Amaya said with a smile. "I'll be there in 2 minutes," she said as someone called her and she left in that direction.

"Bye love, we'll see you in an hour," Angelina said as they all kissed her cheek and left for their offices.

Isabella walked to the end of the hallway and opened the large wooden door with golden handles. Her office, designed by her, was simple yet modern. One wall was made entirely of glass, offering a view of the surrounding buildings and parks.It has a big desk in the middle and couches by the glass wall

"Mama, down," Enisha said, looking at everything curiously. Isabella put her down and she ran to the glass wall, followed by Kade, looking outside with fascination. Isabella smiled softly as she watched them.

She then walked to her desk, sat down in her chair, and began signing some important documents. Enisha walked over and tapped on her knee.

"Mama, your office is pretty," Enisha said with a smile.

"Thank you, my angel," Isabella said, picking her up and setting her in her lap. She continued signing a few more documents while Enisha calmly looked at them, trying to read them but soon getting tired because there were too many words. She then started playing with the buttons on her mother's coat.

Soon, Isabella finished her documents and picked up Enisha, carrying her to a rug next to the couch in the office. She gently placed her on the rug and then picked up a box from the coffee table, placing it beside Enisha.She crouched in front of Enisha, placing her hands on her cheeks. 

"I need to attend a meeting that will take about an hour. Can you stay here and play with these toys, color, or watch your cartoons? Amaya will be here with you, so if you need anything, you can let her know, okay, love?" Isabella asked, kissing Enisha's cheeks.

Enisha giggled and replied, "Okay," understanding that her mother needed to complete her work and not wanting to bother her.

Isabella smiled softly at her daughter when they heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Isabella said, switching to a cold tone. Amaya entered the room and smiled at them.

"You need to attend the meeting, ma'am. Don't worry, I'll be here the entire time to make sure she stays safe," Amaya said with a sweet smile.

Isabella nodded and turned back to Enisha, kissing her forehead. "I'll be back real soon, angel," she said with a wink, standing up. She walked to her desk and left the room, waving to Enisha, who happily waved back.

After Isabella left, Enisha took out a coloring book and crayons from the box and kept herself busy with them while Kade lay silently by her side.

Amaya sat in front of Enisha, helping her color and engaging in conversation, even though Enisha only replied to a few questions.

About forty-five minutes later, Isabella and the others finished their meetings and decided to go shopping before their salon appointment.

When they entered the room, they found Enisha calmly reading something to Kade, leaning against him. As soon as she saw everyone, she jumped up and rushed to them.

"Mama, you're back!" Enisha exclaimed, filled with excitement. Although she enjoyed reading the book, she felt anxious without her family around.

"Yes, my love," Isabella said, picking her up

"Where is Amaya?" Baby Sienna asked, scanning the room in search of her.

"She went to the washroom," Enisha replied cheerfully.

"Alright, I suppose we'll just leave a message for her," Mary said, texting Amaya from her phone before returning it to her pocket.

"Finally! Let's go now!" Gemma exclaimed with excitement, causing Mary to shake her head at her daughter's enthusiasm.

Enisha responded with a joyful "yeah," and everyone chuckled at her adorable nature. Kade, their loyal dog, also joined in the excitement, circling around them and wagging his tail.

"Even Kade looks happy," Sarah remarked with a smile, reminiscing about all the times they had missed Enisha.

----------------------------

Meanwhile, somewhere in their office, a shadow lurked in the hallways. She was engrossed in a phone call with someone.

"You could have easily gotten her today," the person on the other end said angrily.

"No, I couldn't. She had a wolf with her. If I had tried to force it, he would have ripped me apart," the shadow replied, a hint of irritation in her voice.

"I don't care. You know all I want is that kid," the voice said.

"Yeah, I know. But you should also trust me by now. I have been helping you for so long. I am the reason you were able to kidnap them four years ago," the shadow replied, sighing.

"And that's the reason you're still alive," the person on the other end chuckled.

The shadow clenched her teeth, reminding herself of the reasons she was tolerating this person.

"Just trust me, give me some time. The kid is finally opening up to me. I'll definitely get her to you the next time I get to meet her," the shadow whispered as she heard footsteps in the hallway.

"You better," the person replied and ended the call. The shadow emerged from her hiding spot and made her way to the CEO's office. Just as she was about to knock on the door, a voice stopped her.

"They have already left. Isabella ma'am, told me that she already sent you the list of the project documents she wants at her home office by tomorrow. Just take care of that," Jenny, Sienna's secretary, said as she walked by with some files in her hands.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know, Jenny," the shadow replied, smiling.

"Of course, no problem, Amaya," Jenny said, walking away.

------------------------------------

HEYYYAAA READERSSS!!

HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT😉😉

see you in the next update <3

Love you all <3

Have a great day/night ^.^