chapter 4: I hope your happy

To whom this may concern,

   If you're reading this, that must mean I'm gone. I finally cracked. It amazes me that those who strive to become 'heroes', tortured a defenseless child. Just I was weak; just because I couldn't do anything; just because, in their eyes, I wasn't good enough.

    I'm sorry I wasn't good enough.

    I didn't choose to be quirkless.

     I didn't choose to be different.

     I didn't choose to be born.

   Not only did the world's future 'heroes' abuse and harass me for a decade, but the world's current 'heroes', turned a blind eye to it all. When I was being abused, the 'heroes' ignored my pleas for help; my desperate attempts at surviving; my screams for salvation.

  My voice went unheard by everyone.

  My life held no meaning. The 'heroes' chose not to help a defenseless child, all because I was different. Because I didn't have power. Because they wouldn't get anything out of saving a quirkless kid.

  Whi carers if I was quirkless or not? I was human! We're all humans. Gender; race; sexuality; quirks––none of that should make a difference regarding whether or not our lives are worth enough or not our lives are worth enough for someone to step in. It doesn't matter if I had a quirk or didn't, I was a person.

   Was my life not worth the minimal effort it would have taken for someone to help me?

  This society's loose term 'hero', holds no meaning. A hero's job is to save and protect lives, not destroy them. A hero's job is to help those in need, not hurt them. A hero's job is to sacrifice themselves for the good of others, out of the kindness of their hearts, not for the money in their wallets, right?

                      ?Right?

I thought 'heroes' were their to save lives, not take them.

   I was wrong.

I'm not going to live in a society where people are brainwashed into believing in these false ideals of what our world should look like. I can't live in a society where people turn a eye to those desperately screaming for help.

   This world needs to open its eyes and look to see the corruption of the heroes. To see the corruption of their minds. Before more innocent children die. Before more innocent people die.

  I hope you're all happy I'm gone. I hope you're all happy because congratulations; your all murderers.

  For the last time ever,

        Goodbye.

                       ––––––––––––––