Prologue

Akshara came out of the court room , she was really tired , she just want to sleep , she saw shanaya coming towards her and tensed, she was not in mood of shouting, she doesn't want to fight .

Shanaya saw her mad rushed to her , she want to save her, she want to tell her everything,

Shanaya-" aku "

Akshara angrily-" can't you understand that it's akshara singh for you "

Shanaya felt hurt but right now she just want to know about her family

Shanaya-" akshara please tell me kaha hai sab log,where are our family "

Akshara-" our family?"

Shanaya- " akshara it is not the time to taunt , please bata kaha hai ,they are in danger"

Akshara closed her eyes in frustration, -" I also know that, they are safe "

Shanaya-" kab tak, yeh hum log nhi jante na , please just tell me where they are ,please "

Akshara-" listen, I don't have much time , I have my flight in four hour , I want to go to airport in one hour so please leave or else I will get late "

Shanaya-" tu wapas ja rahi hai"

Akshara-" well ,yes and I suggest you to to go from here , you are not safe here"

Shanaya-" tu bhai ke pass ja rahi hai"

Akshara-" mai kahi bhi jao apko kya"

Shanaya-" mujhe kya, really akshara, you really know that we are not safe anywhere , and in this you have taken a big risk and came to mumbai ,for what , for case , and now when I am asking you about my family you are just not ready to answer me whyy "
she shouted

Akshara-" because I really don't thing you should know that, that where they are and how they are "

Shanaya-" I am also the part of the family akshara, you can not stop me from meeting them"

Akshara -" you are the part of our family, what a joke , you know what you just need to cool and then talk "

Shanaya-" I am cool , and I am not joking "

Akshara-" really, but I really think you need to cool , yeh kaam bhi mai hi kar deti ho"

She open her bottle and throwed the water straight on shanaya face ,shanaya got shocked

" yeh kya batamizi hai akshara " a sterned male voice came , akshara turned and glared at the man.

Akshara-" what ?"

Darshan -" apni badi bhen ke sath koi essa behave karta hai"

Akshara-" you are right , nai karta koi , balki esse bhi jayada galath behave karta hai "

She took out peper spray from her bag and spray it on shanaya eyes , shanaya shouted in pain , darshan splash water on her eyes , after five minutes she relaxed and open her eyes groggily

Darshan shouted-" pagal ho gayi ho kya"

Akshara-" ha ho gayi hoon mai , so mai jao aab ya aur kuch karke jao , abhi bhi bas aakho mai jalan hoi hai kahi aakho ki roshni hi na khude"

Darshan looked at her in disgust, how can anyone say that about their own sister

Darshan-" kya hogaya hai akshara, tum essi baate kyu kar rahi ho"

Akshara shouted-" aree bhai , mai kuch bhi karu aap logo ko kya"

Shanaya-" tum meri bhen ho akshara "