New town,New life😌

〰️ Lucy〰️

      It been a week now since I moved to my new town. I kinda find here peaceful. I miss my old town but I  have decided to erase all the memories and start my life afresh and rewrite a new chapter of my life I have decided to start my life afresh with my mom, make new friends, have fun and focus more on my education.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear when my mom called me.

Lucy!!!

Yes mom

I have been shouting your name since.what have you been doing?

Nothing mom

Nothing really? Anyway am going out now and I will also be checking out your new school and I will   also be  collecting your uniform

Okay mom

Lucy stay inside and lock the door.

Mummy again, mummy I want to check out the place, I have been locked in for a week now I want to explore and see the beautiful and interesting parts of this town.

Lucy I have said my own stay indoors, lock the door and wait for me to come back. You can watch TV or press your phone do whatever teenagers do when they are indoor.

Mummy no no not today am not staying indoor today. I have tried I can't stay indoor again .

I have said my own, you better stay indoor young lady.
Good bye

Byee mum

Ahhh , how will I stay indoor again? I will just die of boredom, I must go out and check out the place.

******

I wore a black palazo trouser and a white crop top and I tied my black hoodie around my waist well for future purpose incase I start feeling cold.

I walked out the gate of our building and paused for a second remembering what my mom said but I decided to ignore the thought.

I didn't know anywhere here so I decided to turn right and just walk along the side . Everywhere was so quiet and there were many houses along the road.

I turned back to check if I could still see the view of my house .well my house was there but a little bit far I kept on walking and I became bored and tired there was nothing fun or interesting to see. How I wished I stayed back home, I taught to myself.

Everywhere was quite that I could even hear myself breath, j decided to turn back home but to my greatest regret I was lost!!!

Stupid!!!  Stupid!!!! Stupid!!! Me how could I have gotten lost in this small town. I didn't even look out for landmarks. Lucy breath in you can do this, you are a smart girl you just need to think , just think Lucy think think think ...

Hey

AHH you scared me

Sorry about that
Who are you by the way?

Why are you asking?

So I will know if it save to talk to you

Okay am Lucy Elliot by name I am new in this town.

Ohh I see

I am David Johnson , nice to meet you Lucy Elliot.

So what are you doing out here under the burning sun?

Hahaha it a long story, a funny one at that.

Entertain me am all ears

So like I said am new here and I decided to take a walk around to see how the town is but now am lost

Hahaha it really funny how you got lost so easily did you not leave any landmarks.

No I didn't, if I did I will not be talking to you . Such a stupid question to ask.

Sorry rude girl. Anyway I can help you out cause am use to this place. I know the nooks and crannies of this place.

Ohh really then less talking and more directing.

What the name of your estate and what the number of your house.

Well hmm I think peace estate and I think number 22

Well the place you are staying is just around the corner, it not too far from here you just have to walk straight till you see your house. That is if you can remember your house colour.

Before he could say anything else I began to walk away.

You welcome Lucy

Mtcheeeeew such a loser

*****

I got home on time change into something that said more of depressed than happy. I sat in front of the TV watching a reality TV show with a hot plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice at my front while scrolling through my phone.

Am home

Welcome mom

How was your day?

So boooooring

Anyway I brought your uniform you will be starting school tomorrow darling.

Tomorrow!!! Is it not to early

It  is not darling, it  is not. I am looking for anything that will just take you out of this house and out of my hair.

Go try on you uniform Lucy.

I took the uniform from her hands went to my room to try it on. The uniform was gorgeous and cute .

It was a short royal blue skirt with pleetes and a white long sleeve and a read tie with a royal blue jacket that had the  school name on it . The uniform was wow.

I wore it and showed it to my mom , we took lot of pics and we spent the rest of the day watching movie and eating it was like a mother and daughter night .