late for Mrs Jones class

" I got to the door opened it and to my surprise it was my best friend Daniel , I asked him to come in" .

"With a confused look on my face I asked what he was doing at my house, he just rolled his eyes and asked me what time it was".

" My eyes moving to where my clock was on the wall noticed that it was 5 minute to 8 . And it will take me at least  30 minutes to get to school" .

" I started to painc, I started to sweat ,I was going to be late for Mrs Jones class again. Daniel tried to calm me down but it was of no use" .

" Luckily my mom has helped me pack my lunch and my books in my bag . She handed it to me with my coat and a spear key to the house" .

"She hugged me good bye while placing a kiss on my forehead, I replied her by telling her good bye to".

" I went to the back were my bike was parked , brought it to the front of the house were Daniel was waiting for me".

" Luckily Daniel brought his bike too and we rode to school together" .

"We got to school late , we parked our bike . I was so scared to go into Mrs Jones class but Daniel gave me some words of encouragement".

" I didn't know why I was scared of her but everything about that woman gave me the creeps, she was so creepy".

"I reached the door to my class, opened it and walked in, all eyes were on me . I tried to walk quietly to my seat but it was hard cause everywhere was quiet that I  could even hear my own foot step against the ground".

" I  heard her voice, Mrs Jones called my name "Lucy Elliot"
I froze immediately , she stood up from her seat and walked towards me " .

" She whispered in my ears miss Lucy this is your second strike one more and you are out of my class".

" I just nodded and went to my seat. Mrs Jones teaches home economics and I love home economics but she makes it boring and uninteresting".

" I was so bored cause her class was boring ,I kept on looking at the clock and counting how many minute was remaining before her period will be over".

" I wasn't paying attention it was either I was looking at the clock or thinking about something else, I was so lost in my thought ".

" But I was brought back to reality by the sound of the bell, I stood up in order to leave her class , but I was stopped by Mrs Jones".

" She called out to me "Lucy Elliot sit down" .  I sat down and I was scolded for my action she made me leave the class last and also told me I will seat in front of the class for two weeks" .

" I just hated the woman, but there was nothing I could do and I didn't care , all I wanted to do was to go for the next classes on time and go home".

" I attended all the rest classes on time ,went for break and also went for my basketball practice".

" School was finally over and I was so happy , I went outside were my bike was parked . On normal days Daniel would have been waiting for me outside but today he went home early" .

"I got on my bike and rode it sluggishly, I was so happy tomorrow was Friday and there was no school,no Mrs Jones , I was happy I smiled and rode my bike faster ".

" I got home parked my bike at the back , went towards the door opened it with the spear key went inside . No one was home , I dropped my bag removed my coat ".

" I went to the kitchen drank a cup of water and headed towards my room" .

" I got to my room pulled of my clothes wore something lighter , wore my hair net and fell on the bed and I drifted to sleep".

Hi , readers chapter 2 has been completed and published please don't forget to vote, share and comment .

Love u all❤️😘

Xoxo irimisose Bethany

bethanyirimisose@gmail.com