•Chapter 27•

⚠︎ mature content

⚠︎ mature content

She was lying.

I could see it in her eyes and her wounds screamed that these weren't old and specifically not as old as her childhood. These are new and I hope these aren't what I am thinking because if she did harm herself or has been hurting herself then it is beyond messed up and she needs to talk about it to anyone.

Even now when she had her thighs spread apart to clean her my mind as well as my eyes were on the bruises. I wanted to ask but kept quiet because I didn't want to intrude and also she won't allow me to tangle me with her personal life. She had said it many times that this getaway is just for sex.

But I know deep down that for me this isn't just sex. This is going to be something more and my mind screamed that this shouldn't grow into different direction.

"Nate" her voice flooded into my thoughts.

"Huh. Sorry I didn't listen"

"Clean me" I nodded and stared at her parted thighs where the scars sat proudly. My mind screaming to ask her press the topic but the rational part told me to keep my mouth shut.

I took the hand towel from the cupboard and turned on the warm water. Pouring it over the towel and soaking it wet I brought myself to wash her.

She hissed as I placed the hot towel over her sour and tender slit. It cleaned all the fluid she had dropped and what I had discharged over her. Slowly I cleaned her thighs. Her legs twitching as the hot water towel moved over her scars. These were definitely new.

Ask her Nate.

Shut up and keep quiet.

Ask her

No. Keep quiet.

I moved it down along the length of her leg. Cleaning it of every fluid that may have moved over here. My eyes glanced up and clashed with her hooded ones. She bit her bottom lip staring intently at me.

"Stop looking like that" I warned her. All I could see was red. My body stirred with electricity looking her like this.

"Stop doing what" she purred. Her long eyelashes blinking fast and her lip pinched between her teeth.

"Stop biting your lip" I hissed because if she continues to do so I will lose my control and we would be on it once again. I don't want it again. It should be enough for night. But she wasn't helping it. She was making it difficult for me.

"What if I don't"

"I will lean down-" my hands pushed at the thighs keeping them apart where I wanted them to be, "- and place my mouth over your pussy-" my fingers grazed her clit which was still throbbing as if wanting more of me. "And will suck the sass out of you. You will be crying. Begging for more and for me to stop. You will want to cum but I won't allow you to" her eyes hooded stared into me.