With reluctance, Anakin headed towards the hanger to regroup with the clones and take-off towards the planet Mustafar, where his final mission would take place. 

Sol waited until Anakin's footsteps became a light patter on the tiled floors. When he was far enough from the corridor and Sol hoped that he wouldn't look into the Force on his way to the hanger, Sol pulled her mind out of its realm with a shaky breath. The energy it took to hide her signature had tired her, but she didn't have the time to dwindle on her weakness. Instead, the tears that had fought to fall finally poured down her cheeks.

If Sol looked to her right, she would see Revan in the same position of her. After Anakin had thrown Revan across the corridor, Revan was knocked unconscious. While Sol watched the massacre through her dream, Revan was able pull himself out of his haziness when he awoke and lowered himself behind a pillar adjacent to hers. With an aching head and a lingering soreness in his throat, Revan watched felt Sol's Force signature dwindle at Anakin's exit from the training room.

Just like Sol, Revan was able to cover his Force signature by centralising his power. His maroon flame fizzled to a tiny presence in the spiritual realm. He wasn't able to be completely absent, as compared to Sol, Revan's attunement with the Force was not as impressive. But Anakin seemed to be in search of Sol and Sol only, so he overlooked the tiny flame that resembled a candle light among the clones' yellow glows. Much to Revan's relief, Anakin couldn't sense his nor Sol's presence in the Force, and the Skywalker was oblivious to the Jedi behind the pillars. He had forgotten about his intent to interrogate Revan for Sol's whereabouts, and the broken Skywalker left in a dulled rage.

Revan appeared beside Sol's trembling figure. With a heavy heart, he lowered into a crouch and felt her lasting horror that had occured within the training room. It was an overwhelming sense of loss and emptiness in the Force, as so much light had been dimmed, and the dark side had grown stronger with the massacre. Revan could fall to his knees at the terror he felt of a generation's pain, but he could see that it had effected Sol beyond what he understood.

'Sol, hey...' she barely acknowledged his presence or voice. 'I'm sorry, Sol... he's changed... I couldn't stop him...' 

With knees to her chest, Sol sobbed at the image that was burned into her mind. She let out some whimpers as she covered her face with her hands. Accompanied with the horror of dead younglings, Sol couldn't accept the fact that the one who was behind the temple's massacre, was none other than Anakin Skywalker.

'H-How could he... How could Ani...' 

She couldn't believe what she had seen. While Revan crouched beside her with no answer to her hysterical questions, Sol thought of all that had led up to this moment.  

Ever since Anakin lost his mother, Sol saw a darkness in him. Whether it was noticeable or subtle enough to fly under everyone's radar, Sol knew it was there, but willfully ignored it. When he slaughtered the Sand People from the desire for revenge, Sol ignored the redness in his Force signature. When Ahsoka left the Order and the Council ignored her plea for innocence, Sol ignored the darkening of his usually beautiful, blue eyes. When he gave in to his urges to kill Count Dooku, Sol ignored the way his shoulders relaxed at his relief. When she was promoted to Master while he was reduced to being a representative on the Council, Sol ignored the moodiness and the anger that was in nearly everything he did. Every time Anakin showed signs of finding solitude in the anger and hatred he felt, Sol didn't want to believe that he was falling into the clutches of the dark side.  

Sol feared knowing that the young boy that she met as a Padawan had turned to the ways of the Sith. The boy whose smiles were so wide and full of playfulness and tease was all Sol could ever think about. With his soft touches and dedication to protect her, Anakin was Sol's person. He was the first person to make Sol feel like she wanted to be in the presence of someone, and Anakin was the first to admit that he could feel her presence across galaxies. Anakin Skywalker was so passionate about the good and the just, and now, he had become the very thing he had sworn to destroy in the galaxy.