He entered the dark cafe, tables flipped over, almost as if a ghost was haunting the area. He looked high and low and found. A headless body? That looks like, "HEATHER," Alejandro shouted. Chris stared at her body. Where was her head? No time for that. He could still hear the rumbling of Owen, as he got further away from Owen's starving corps the rumbling got louder and louder. There was no time to waste. Party boy was getting impatient and by now it had felt like somebody was talking right next to Chrises ear. He searched the kitchen. He opened the fridge and jumped back. It was a head. The head that had gone missing. Chris gasped. Her black silky hair stuck up, her face frozen in a terrified look. It had been obvious that this must have been a recent killing since there was still blood dripping from down her neck and some of the blood had not yet dried up. He grabbed a mango pudding that was underneath her head. Alejandro pushed Chris, in tears he stared at him angrily, suddenly all his sadness towards Heathers death had turned into anger towards Chris. Heather eyes gave Chris a cold stare. The twitching made his spine shiver as he saw but of her hair get tangled up with each other he's looks closer. What are his final words? His fate will come soon.

He had rushed out of the cafeteria traumatised by what he had just witnessed as he rushed to offer Owen the food. The rumbling stopped as Chris exited the tent. Near the medical tent was the big, beautiful stage. Sierra and Alejandro had gone to check with Chris. There she was. Dancing and the big stage. A pool of now dried up blood on the stage. She was graceful elegant. She has so much potential. She could have done a lot with her life. She could have worked as your Lawyer Chris. She could have won you this case. That simply was not possible. She was like the other dead. They hear the metal hooks clanging against each other. It's too late Chris. She's watching your every move. Be careful. She can hear you. She gets angered by lies. Just like the lie you told to the public. That they were fine. That they were still competing. You tell a lie, you'll start to feel small pains. More like an ache. Day by day they'll get worst. Until you feel a stabbing like pain everywhere. You must not lie. She was always watching..

He could see a burning fire nearby. He asked the campers if anyone had lit a fire recently and everyone just stared at each other. They had told Chris they were too scared to go anywhere near fire. Chris didn't get what they meant. As he got closer and closer he could see a red face, almost u recognisable, next to the fire. Her hair was burnt and her clothes were stained. Upon closer inspection he could still tell it was Bridgette buy the teal blue hoodie. He gets closer and closer to the burnt body as he stares at the painful look on her face. He heard a whisper. "Don't start a fight you can't finish." He knew this was a warning. Don't start a fight he can't finish. She gets mad at that. Remember that Chris. Are you a lone Chris. Your gonna hope you aren't. If you are don't look in the mirror. You'll meet her dark black eyes. She'll stare at you. Stare stare stare. She'll stare at you with burnt skin, ashes all over her teal hoodie. Burnt skin. Burnt clothes. I hope you like a good staring contest. You better not loose...

Chris walks up to the cliff to find any more dead body's. He finds ones. The pretty, stupid blonde. Except he could no longer find the beauty in her that he once had before. He couldn't see 2 beautiful blue eyes, he couldn't see the face of somebody who could be on the cover of vogue. Her lips were sewn shut. In the exact same stitched that had been used on Geoff and Owen. He stared. He starting seeing things. She was alive. Except with all her new deformity's. She started chasing him. Chasing Him everywhere. Until he got to the top of the cliff. The very same cliff Lindsey was forced to jump of of, a wooden stick looked at him. Almost like her third eye. He had to jump, and hopefully he'd be luckier then Lindsey.

He had jumped. The sea had taken him to a river where he climbed out he followed the river to the next dead body. It was Noah, the nerdy boy who got picked on regularly. The boy that just in his heart wanted people to leave him alone. He didn't want to be popular, or even liked. He just wanted to be left alone. Chris heard a mumbling sound as he got closer and closer. He tried to turn back, it was too late. Chris knew there was no turning back now. He was too late. He knew the only way to stop the humming was to get close. So he did. There Noah was. I'm the water. His hair still wet, as if he had just gone for a long swim. His head peak through the dirty waters of the lake. There he was. Rope that has already looked worn out and used. It was just enough string for Chris to hang himself. By this point the retaliation had hit, they had wanted him to sacrifice himself. To be a better person. He couldn't. He wasn't a good person. He was a person consumed with fame and selfishness. He ran away as the mumbling stopped.