five; shady hotels and that john d

BACK TO SHORE the group had tried going with kiara plan though with a storm just hitting, power outage and a woman that was complaining about her missing husband the coast line was pretty jammed up and in a mist of the chaos had no time to lend an...

BACK TO SHORE the group had tried going with kiara plan though with a storm just hitting, power outage and a woman that was complaining about her missing husband the coast line was pretty jammed up and in a mist of the chaos had no time to lend an open ear to the four teens, discarding them like rubbish. So they went with plan b. Delivering the motel key themselves in hopes of getting a generous thank you from the Grady white owner.

Delicate fingers came up to grasp the handles of her glasses lifting it to the crown of her head, the scene before her looked no better than how it'd look before. Garbage scattered along the lane, the building gave off a dirty vibe to it. You know those things you'd see without even touching but just knowing it was something that could possibly give you a disease. It resembled the dirty, marked up girls bathroom at her school. This place did not look like a place where Grady White Owners vacated. This was a place where drug addicts stayed, where illegal substances were cooked up because god knows no one would come around here this run down place.

Even an old mattress had been seen to be thrown out lying carelessly in the mud. The blonde inhaled instantly regretting it. The air around here was thick the place heavily smelt like a mix of piss, must and sourness. Hell, she was sure that the tiny winged flies that kept bothering her hair was sour flies. Her chest was heavy, she could already tell this place was a bad idea. This damn run down motel looked like a crime scene minus a dead body.

In the distance her boyfriend had whistled he too and their friends taking in the sight. "Damn. Thought the Château was bad." The Château looked like a luxury palace compared to this place.

"This place is a literal shit show" John B said as he steered the boat towards the motel's dock.

"Motel or meth lab," Kie questioned rhetorically.

"You be the judge," Pope replied, a scornful look on his face as he too took in the place.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays," remarked the girls boyfriend.

"I live next to people with Grady Whites. They vacate in the boujie free massage hotels on figure" tilting her head upwards with hands on her hips Ashley continued her lips upturnt. "this is the type of place you'd find there dead bodies." Pope hummed in agreement.