Suddenly, Eren's cheeks started to turn pink and his eyes seem transfixed on the carpet. "Eren, is something wrong?" I asked. "No, nothings wrong, it's just my costume is a little embarrassing, and I'm probably too old to even try." Eren remarked. "Aww, come on Eren, you are talking to the nineteen, skinny, college boy who is dressing up as the strong, independent, Captain America. You can't really surprise me with what you want to be." I said to the brunette. Eren gave a little sigh, and then said, "Alright, I will tell you, but you have to promise not to laugh at me!" I nodded my head. "I...I'm dressing up as Percy Jackson..." My eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh my god Eren, that is so cool! You can totally pull it off! I love that book series so much. Why did you think that I would laugh at you for wanting to be Percy Jackson?" I said. Eren just shrugged his shoulders. "I guess just because everybody calls it a 'Kids Series' and its an easy read."

I sighed as I looked into his saddened emerald eyes. "Listen, Eren, it doesn't matter if it's a kids story. Every single book that we read has a story in it. It shouldn't matter if it's a children's tale, or a teen romance novel. They are all stories in the end. We are all stories. We should live life to what we choose it to be. We can be the knights in shining armor, or the mysterious wizards, or we can even be that amazing side character that everybody loves. Stories are stories, and sure, there are some that might not add up to others, but they are still stories. All stories have their differences, so why shouldn't we?"

Eren finally lifted his head and stared at me for a few seconds with his emerald eyes, until he smiled and said "Armin Arlert, you have a way with words that makes me want to swoon." I just smiled back and giggled. "Thank you Eren, but if anybody makes a remark just try and ignore them because your costume will be awesome Eren. I replied.

When we got back from the costume shop with my oversize Captain America costume, we went to Eren's friends dorm room to try and tailor it. "Hey Eren, why did we have to get McDonald's even though the food isn't for us?" I questioned. "It's a peace offering." Eren said casually, like he had gone through this ordeal a million times before. "Just hold out the food the second she answers the door and don't ask any questions, okay?" I just nodded my head. I got more anxious the closer we got to her dorm. Was she some type of monster, or was she on some kind of weight loss program and this was her 'Cheat Day', or did she just have a love for food? All of my thoughts were soon answered when Eren knocked on the door. I was met with a beautiful looking auburn haired girl. She had huge brown eyes, and it looked like her mouth was drooling a little bit when she saw what we were holding. Then without us speaking any words, the auburn haired girl said "Alright, I accept your offering, you can come in."

I was greeted with a messy room that was filled with sewing needles, fabric, and multiple sketches of paper that were filled up with ideas for future clothing apparel all over the blue walls. "Wow." Was all that I could say. I went to speak to the tailor about her sketches, but she was already fully indulged with the burger and fries that Eren and I bought her. Eren spoke for me. "Armin, this is my friend Sasha. Sasha, this is Armin." Sasha wiped the crumbs off of her chin, "So, this is the famous Armin?" She put her hands on her hips and examined me as if I was her own personal model. "Just so you know Armin, whenever I see Eren, all he can talk about is you. Armin this and Armin that. It can be exhausting sometimes." Sasha grinned at me. Her brown eyes flashed a mischievous flash of light. I knew in that moment that I should not mess with this girl, because it looks like she could easily make trouble with just the touch of her finger. "Sasha! Stop over exaggerating." Eren's cheeks were flushed pink, and he was staring at Sasha like he was plotting her murder.

"Anyways, it's nice to meet you Armin. I can see that you want me to help you with your costume?" She motioned to the unopened Captain America costume in my hands. "Oh, yes! That would be great! Can you really tailor it that well?" I inquired the auburn haired girl. She quickly stuck a sewing needle in her little push pin bracelet, and lifted her chin like she was a part of royalty. "Don't underestimate me. You will be surprised with what I can do with only a needle and some thread. Now get undressed behind this." She pulled out a little privacy screen, and motioned for me to go and change. I was a little leery of doing it at first, just because Eren was in the room and I would have passed out from embarrassment if he happened to look behind to see me changing, but luckily, that didn't happen.