Chapter 1

Kuroko Tetsuya opened his eyes, his version is blurred. And then he saw something black with a sharp spear. Finally his version is clear. He saw a man with black hood with spear and his hair is dark orange. Kuroko checked the surrounding, it was black, whites and red like lighting in the storm, a void. "How do I end up here?" Kuroko sat up and rubbing his head. "You're in the list," Man said as he read the list, "Your real body is in your home on the bed... And so this is dream. When I kill you with my spear in your dream. You'll die in your sleep." Dark orange-head said as he raised his spear. "No! Don't! I don't want to die! I still got something to do!" Kuroko shouted. His eyes are covered with tears and finally his tears came out of it eye.

"Ugh, fine. My name is Wovena. You only can live for seven days and do whatever you want in seven days. And some things you'd need to know. You'll disappear in midnight of ending seventh day. Second, I'll follow you but sometime I don't follow but people cannot see me Only you can see me. Third, you can continue on living if you kill me. That is all." Wovena began to float, holding his spear.

"How?"

"Bullets, knifes, scissors, cars and poison and much more cannot kill me. You have to find a way how to kill me." Wovena raised his spear and the white hole appeared. "Go in this hole or maybe you want to die?" Wovena smirked. Kuroko looked down the hole and took a deep breath and then he jumped into the hole. 1 sec, he's already in the bed, opening his eyes and looking at ceiling. The sun is already risen. He checked the clock; 11:54am. Wovena suddenly appeared on the side of the bed. He pulled his hood down to reveal his dark orange, looking at bluenette.

"Look like you overslept. Huh?"

Kuroko jumped off the bed, "I'm speechless and so shut up, Wovena-kun."

"Haha! So what are you going to do before you die? I think you deserve to die anyway.." Wovena began floating around Kuroko. He sighed and opened the bedroom door and then went to downstair and he saw Akashi sitting on the chair near the table in the dinning room. "Ah, Tetsuya. Finally you're awake.. How are you feeling?" Akashi stood up and approached Kuroko.

"Good. I felt so good."

"Very well, have a seat and eat breakfast," Akashi pulled the chair and allowing Kuroko to sit. Wovena, was hovering above the table, "Oh, shit, last night, you slept with Akashi. Hehe, you're talked with me in your dream." Wovena chuckled.

"Tetsuya, you felt so good? Shall we sleep together again today tonight?" Akashi smirked. Kuroko glared at Wovena. Akashi have no idea what Kuroko are glaring at. "Tetsuya, why are you being angry at clock?" Akashi asked. Kuroko realized the clock was behind Wovena, and also Akashi can't see Wovena.

"Akashi-kun, tonight?"

"Yes."

Kuroko nodded. Wovena laughed so hard, "Haha! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAH!" He continued laughing.
【I guess Wovnea is bipolar?
Kuroko sighed and began to eat his breakfast. Akashi glanced at Kuroko and Akashi's face is red as his red hairs by seeing how Kuroko eat his sausages without cutting sausages. Kuroko caught Akashi looking at him. "What is it?" Kuroko stared at Akashi.
A silence was filled in the dinning room.

Wovena began to disappearing, "Tetsuya, you shouldn't cut your sausages into pieces, just eat 'em" Wovena smirked then he went disappeared. Kuroko decided to eat sausage without cutting them into the pieces. Akashi's face is more red than before..

Kuroko added cream on sausage and he then sucked sausage with cream on it.

"Tetsuya....." Akashi moved closer to Kuroko.

"What?"
Innocent. Poor Kuroko xD

Akashi pulled sausage out of Kuroko's mouth and pressed Akashi's lips against Kuroko's lipsーA kiss.
After the kiss, Akashi smiled, "I got the plans for tonight. You and me." He smirked. "What kind of?" Kuroko mumbled. "You'll know when it is night." Akashi smirked again. 【If you know what I mean

ーーーーーーーーーーーー
The chapter one is finished!(≧∇≦)
I hope you like it!
So anyway, of course, I will update anytime!
( ' ' )

Shinonin