Chapter 6

I have a total of Thirteen lovers.

It's hard to believe, I'm a fucking whore in afterlife, But, At least, I got money! Tons! Tons of money!

It's been a month since the incident happen, I distant myself from everyone except for Rika, I need acquittance of course, I eat by myself in the dining room, I have a tea by myself in the garden, I walk around the palace by myself, I communicate only with Rika, I also haven't gotten outside the palace. Just a week ago, All of my husbands──It's so embarrassing calling them my fucking husbands, Anyways, Just a week ago, They got back to their job and hometown I guess, I don't really know, Since we were married and some are my side chicks, They got their free will on going in and out of the palace, Since I wouldn't wat to get things messy when ending it, I'll go slower. While I'm in the palace, I also tae care of my position of course, By reading letters, It might sound useless, But, Those letters is actually connected with the emperor's job, That's the only thing I can do, Respond to all letters and have the emperor take care of the rest, The letters I'm getting are abour me to get well, Some are just investments, Business, Deal/contracts, And a fucking engagement letter. Oh, And about the money, I'm planning on just having them by myself, But first of all I have to meet some people I don't really know about, That knows me, Like the Emperor that's covering me right now, Must he be Genzo?, I don't know, But if it's him, I'm glad but also worried, Since I might have been putting many weight on his back in the past, Also I'm wondering if Bellemere-san, Usopp and everyone else exists here!

I've heard a couple of rumors of me, Being a fucking straight up cruel bitch, I might be a mean bitch in my pirate era, But, I also have a heart, Rika once said that I've harrassed some of my servants or other people even nobles, To be precise, That's lower to me, Everyone, Actually, All of my husbands-in-this-world, I've harrassed many people but not sexually but maybe some, I don't fucking know, I can't believe the afterlife me would be so evil, I've got to fix things up.

First I should do is meet up with my sister, I need help, And I really really need to see her, It's been three years since I have not seen her.

"Nami!" Nojiko shouted as she waved her hand up high, She was the one who went here in the palace, I didn't expect to see her right away, Since, Rika said Nojiko's estate is about two kingdoms away, And I was actually worried it would be too much for Nojiko, But, She said it's fine, Oh, If you're wondering how we get to communicate, There was a snail transponder.

"Waa! Nojiko!" I cried out loud as I quickly rushed to her arms, Catching me with smile in her face while I'm literally crying with such joy I can't even show it so I started crying.

"... It must be tough, I'm sorry I wasn't there" She wraps her arms around my neck, Gosh, How I missed her warm hug, I really missed her.

"I missed you... Really" I shoved my face to her neck as we kept holding each other for a couple of minutes.

"So, How are you?, Are you doing fine now?, Any recollections of your memories?" Nojiko asks, Nami invited her to the glass garden to have a tea and desserts.

"I'm still not fine, I still don't know about the past, But, I know about everyone, What I don't really know is my background, Oh, And by the way"

"I'm glad you still addresses me as your sister, And What is it?"

"If I tell you this, Don't laugh okay? Be serious" I clasped my hands.

As I told her about my world, My real past, My experiences, It wasn't so hard for her to understand.

"Huh?, You died..?" Her eyes widen.

"Mhm, and then I got here, Before I died, I somehow talked with a God or maybe the life giver, Or the reincarnation something" I nod my head.