Chapter 5

After all the commotion in the Palace, It finally had silenced and calmed down, Nami's sister Nojiko couldn't either go and visit her because they aren't really biological and The Palace is in Isolation because of what happened to the Empress, With that, The Palace became too protective and aware, Nojiko didn't also wait for Nami after hearing about what happened so she simply just sent a letter for her health.

Nami stares at the red rose as the flower's color reminded the color of her best friend, Usopp's blood as he fall to his knees and watched him die.

"... My lady, Would you not want to go for a walk? " Her maid asks, Nami had been staring at the flower for about 15 minutes straight, Nami wanted peace and privacy so she told everyone to not follow or watch her but her personal maid.

"... What's your name? " Nami asks as she turn her head and looks at her maid.

"Ah, My name is Rika, Your Royalness" Rika gulped, Seeing her empty eyes gave her chills and cold feeling down her.

"How long have you been serving me? " Nami questioned as she turn back to the rose and caresses the roses with her delicate finger.

"I'm only new, I had serving in the Palace for two months and I am serving you for two hours" Rika responded.

"... Do you know any about my husbands? " Nami pluck out the rose ass he stands up and sniffs the scent of the rose.

"I had only met Lord Luffy" Rika replied as she watches Nami stare at the rise she had pluck out.

"Isn't Luffy nice? " Nami smiles as her finger played with the Rose's Stem.

"Y-Yes" Rika nods with agreement, Seeing Nami smile for the first gave her a light feeling almost forgetting everything Nami was also a human.

"... Can I give you a task? " The rose she was holding falls in the ground as Nami faces her with a michevious grin which she didn't expect.

"I-I, Yes? "

~

"Gosh, She never does this... " Luffy melts in the couch as they continue to wait for their wife and obey every word she had told them.

"She wants privacy that's all" Katakuri mutters as he knits a donut like pillow.

"She must have been really frustrated to everything that had happened, " Law sighs anxiously as he rested his head to his palm.

"Hm... I don't really have time" Doffy rolls his eyes as he talked to the telephone saying every info he have to be excused.

"I just wish the Empress better... " Rosinante furrows his brows as he stared blankly at the window.

"What could have been wrong... " Shanks sighed as he rested onto his chair.