Flour In The Bowl And Sugar,We're Going Down

It was Saint's birthday so you and Pete decided to do something special and bake him a cake for his birthday party! Er....cupcakes. You woke up and tapped Pete gently to wake him up. After fatal tries you just grabbed you pillow and playfully hit him with it. "GAH! WHAT?? IM UP,IM UP!" He exclaimed as he fell off the bed. You giggled quietly. "Shhh," you say to him,"the boys are gonna wake up if you don't hush!" You help him up and lead him to the kitchen. "Why do we have to start baking so early,(Y/N)?" Pete whines. "Because," you start out,"it's Saturday,and we can't make the cupcakes while Bronx is at school and Saint is at daycare because they're closed on weekends!" You get the memory of Bronx eating all the cupcakes last time there was a birthday party. Your birthday party. A shiver is sent down your spine to the memory when he puked all over the carpet after eating all the cupcakes. You place bowls,spoons,and ingredients on the counter while Pete got out the mixer from the top of a cabinet you couldn't reach. "I could drive Bronx to Ashlee's place,since it's her turn with him,and Saint could just watch Frozen or something in the living room while we bake." He says kissing your cheek,"Don't worry,(Y/N)!" You liked the sound of that and agreed with your own conditions. "Bronx has to be home by two o'clock." You inform,"He can't miss his brother's birthday. Invite Ash and Evan,too." Pete nods as he goes up to Bronx's room to get him ready.
*****
You hear the door open and close shut. Pete enters the kitchen and washes his hands. "See?" He says with a smile,"Under control." He sees that you're now mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl. Pete gets a sprinkle of the flour and playfully throws it at your hair while giggling adorably. You probably look like Black Parade Gerard Way with the white hair now. "Pete!" You laugh. You get a dab of icing and mark Pete's forehead. "Simba!" You giggle as you do so. Soon it became one big tickle fight and food fight. Pete wrapped his arms around you from behind and started tickling your sides. "Oh my god...." You laugh,"Pete! No,stop!" He stopped after you begged a few more times and gave you a peck on the lips. Soon you realize you were covered in flour,icing,and sugar. "Oh gosh. We'll have to clean up and restart,dammit." You whined. How about we clean ourselves up first?" He smirks,"And maybe I can join you in the shower?" You wince your eyes and a grin is planted on your face,"You planned this? Sneaky motherfucker..." Pete's hands raised in surrender,"This wasn't planned,but if you wanted it to then okay. Sure,it's planned." He picks you up and rushes upstairs to the bathroom.