Movies?

Pete entered the house and placed his keys down angrily. He must've had a bad day at work. "Pete,baby,you alright?" You ask as you exited Saints room and headed down stairs. Pete scoffed,his eyes narrowed,eyebrows scrunched up,and he let out a pout. "No,I'm not alright..." He plopped his body on the living room couch,"First,my bass string broke and there apparently wasn't any spare. Then while I was out for lunch,I bit my phone instead of my sandwich. I woke up late this morning,so when I was rushing to,get ready,I accidentally put on your uggs and people kept staring at me. Now I come home to see that my boys are napping and I didn't spend time with them at all..." You pitied that he had such a bad day so you turned his head to face you and you pecked him on the lips. "If it makes you feel any better," you say,"they're probably still awake..." He shook his head. "And now all your hard work for trying to get them to take their nap is all down the drain!" He joked grinning. "There's that smile!" You exclaim. You always loved Pete's smiles. When he smiled it just made you feel happy that you begin to smile as well. "How about you cancel the rest of your plans for today and we just sit here in the living room,cuddle,and have a movie marathon." You suggest,"Just you,me,and maybe the kids." Pete's smile grew even bigger and he kissed you in the lips. "Sure,(y/n). I'll be glad to." He said putting his arm around you while grabbing the remote with his other hand and turning on the TV and logging into Netflix. You both decided to watch The Breakfast Club first then Just Another Teenage Movie next. Bronx soon ran downs stairs and asked if he could join you,right in the middle of Just Another Teenage Movie where you decided to switch it to that Lego movie you've been hearing about. You decided to get Saint to join along. So basically it turned into a family night movie marathon.