Bucky chuckles. "Well I firgured in 20 years I wouod look back on my little girl" he sits back on the bed.

Angela kisses his shoulder. "Well in 20 years, we can look at it together"

"I would love that"

Angela goes back to the computer and looks through the videos and pictures. "She grew up so fast"

"Angel.."

"Shes even starting to look like me more, she has my eyebrows"

"Angel shes walking"

Angel gasps and turns her head to Andy. Shes on her feet taking little steps at a time. Angela smile grows wide and she sets the computer on the nightstand.

"James go get your phone hurry" she says getting on the ground. "Come on baby, walk to momma"

Bucky grabs his phone, fumbling with it as he rushes to turn on the video. Angela holds her arms out, waiting for Andy to walk to her.

"Ok I got, I got" Bucky points his phone to Andy. Andy stumbles a bit but continues to walk to Angela. Angela feels tears form in the corner of her eyes. Shes hear for this moment, this special moment shes here.

"Come on Andy, you're almost there" Angela reaches her hands out and take hers, guiding Andy to her. Andy jumps into Angelas lap and laughs. Angela smiles and kisses her cheek.

"Oh my baby walked" Angela exclaims. "She walked."

Bucky sets his phone down. "She did"

"I was here" she holds Andy close to her. "I didn't miss it"

Bucky kisses her forehead, he knows what she means. She was here to see her daughter, with her own eyes. Angela missed five months of her life, but she here now.

"Don't cry baby" Bucky kisses her cheek. Angela chuckles. "I'm just happy, I'm so happy"

Bucky smiles. "Lets put her to bed ok? You need your rest"

"Let me hold her a bit longer"

Bucky nods. "Alright"

Angela leans her head on his shoulder. "Thank you"

"For what darling?"

"Staying.  Not giving up on me"

Bucky smiles and wraps her arm around her. "Always my love"

----------

Few minutes later, Angela walks back into the room and climbs into bed. "Shes alseep"

Bucky sighs. "Great"

Angela gets under the covers and immediately snuggles over to Bucky. Bucky wraps his arms around her and places a kiss on her neck and shoulder. "I Love you"

Angela smiles. "I love you too"

"Um can I um, ask you something?"

Angela turns around and faces him. "Whats wrong?"

Bucky sighs. "Well we never really discussed the fact that... you can't have kids and I was just wonder how you are feeling about that"

Angela knew this conversation would come up. She sits up and shurgs. "I don't know, I wanted a big family growing up"

"And now?"

"I still want that, but I can't give you that"

Bucky sits up and takes her hands. "Darling, don't do that to yourself ok? This is not your fault"

"I know, I just... I really want to get pregnant again, I want to experience the joy, but with what happened when I was pregnant with Andy, The fights we has, I don't want that again" she explains. Bucky nods, he understands where she is coming from. "Do you, want more kids? If so we can talk to other doctors, mane adoption."