you clear your throat and look at her with a deadpan expression.

"right! back on topic, um...i made a deal with him! he promised me that he will no longer bother us."

you honestly felt so proud of her. as your response, you wrap your arms around her. it was an impulsive decision but you thought she needed a hug at the moment. while reading the webtoon, you wished you could go through the screen and give su-ae a hug for going through all this alone. now, it's no longer a dream and instead is your reality, she finally has someone she can count on—even if you two started out as enemies...

"you did well, i'm proud of you," you softly tell her.

at first she stayed frozen but, almost as if she has been waiting for a hug, she slowly lifts her arms up to wrap them around your waist. she snuggles into the hug and you could tell that she needed it. especially since she couldn't dare tell anyone else about her jelly pop.

su-ae breaks the silence by whispering something into your ear, "and...eunhyuk and i kissed."

you jump out of your seat and cup your hands around your mouth. this time, you weren't faking your reaction. it was genuine, as genuine as your initial reaction when you first saw them kiss in the webtoon.

you wore the biggest grin that was apparently contagious as it showed up on su-ae's face too.

"well? how was it????" you sit back down, eager to hear her point of view.

"it was...amazing. and after, he told me he missed me," she blushes, "but then i got embarrassed and started acting all awkward," she hides her face in her hands.

"oh my god he said that?" you're practically screaming inside. the fangirl in you is going crazy, she's running laps inside your mind and banging her head against an imaginary wall.

"yes." she starts giggling, which makes you giggle too. though, it wasnt a gossip/making fun of someone giggle, it was more of a swooning giggle.

dohwa rests his crossed forearms on the top of the bench, leaning right in between you and su-ae.
"what are you two giggling about?" he smiles and turns his focus more onto you.

you panic, sharing a look with su-ae who held equally as much panic, racking your brain on a normal response. but thankfully, you didn't have to respond with anything- and you have eunhyuk to thank for that.

eunhyuk shoves dohwas face which catches dohwa off guard and makes him stagger off to the side. eunhyuk happily takes his spot, resting his hands on the top of the bench while leaning his weight on his two arms.

dohwa quickly recovers and shows off by jumping over the bench and landing right beside you. he has a boasting expression on his face as he stares down eunhyuk. you look over to eunhyuk and see that he has an expression that tells you he was not expecting that at all.

you don't know why they're still beefing since they're not fighting over the same girl anymore. but their fued is still pretty funny to you. su-ae doesnt seem to think the same as she always has a funny confused expression when they fight.

then you realize that you need to announce something to su-ae and eunhyuk and theres no better time than the present, right?

you turn to give dohwa 'the look' but he stays clueless, as per usual. you take in your surroundings and notice that no one is around the four of you.

'now's the perfect time' you think.

"i need to tell you two something..." you speak up, catching the attention of everyone around you. they all fall more silent than before and dohwa leans in from behind you to be able to hear your shocking confession (that he already knows about). this doofus. anyways, you take that as a sign to continue.