even when you called and asked him to come over earlier, no matter how tired he was, he showed up. and while you two were watching a movie he struggled with keeping his eyes open—until he eventually fell asleep with his head on your chest.

"okay well, stay safe," you softly smile at him.

he nods with a tired smile appearing on his face. he turns around to exit but you grab his wrist, "oh, and dohwa?"

"yeah?" he turns around, looking down at your hand that was holding his wrist and then looking up into your eyes.

"i think we should finally tell eunhyuk and su-ae about our secret relationship."

his eyebrows raise and his heart warms at the fact that you're finally comfortable talking about your relationship with others—sure, the others in question were just su-ae and eunhyuk...but still.

"if thats what you want babe," he comes closer and kisses your cheek.

babe. that was new. and definitely a good kind of new.

you look down to hide the big grin on your face. dohwa notices this.

"what? you like the nickname babe?" the corners of his lips tilt upwards and he leans down so that he can look at your face that was still looking down.

"babe, babe, babe." he grins.

"ugh don't you have a job to get to?" you roll your eyes even though your cheeks were heating up.

"i do, but it would be kind of hard to get to my job when someones holding my wrist, don't you think so?"

you realize you've gripping his wrist and quickly let it go.

"sorry," you sheepishly smile.

he opens his mouth to say something but the alarm on his watch goes off, probably signifying that it was time to get the heck out of here and start heading to his workplace.

"oh, shit. it's already 8:10?" he kisses your cheek again, but this time quicker, before sprinting out the door, "bye babe, i'll see you tomorrow!" he grins.

this guy...he still managed to tease you even while he was stressing and hurrying out the door.

you lock the door and slide down it, wondering how you were going to tell su-ae and eunhyuk about you and dohwa.

--2 days later, monday

the lunch bell had just rung. groups of people were bustling in the hallways.

or- well, as much as you could see with your view of the windows from the bench you were sat on in the school's garden area. you and su-ae snuck away from eunhyuk and dohwa so that the two of you would be able to safely talk about marang entertainment.

su-ae was standing up while you were sitting camly on the bench. you could tell that she was restless and was ready to tell someone about her encounter with mr. ceo.

"Y/N I MET HIM- AND HE WAS GORGEOUS, BUT SO STUCK UP. AND THEN HE ASKED IF HE LOOKED CUTE AND I TOLD HIM NO...BUT BEFORE THAT-" she explodes with a variety of emotions.

"shhh lower your voice, su-ae" you warn her, noticing the people around you two giving you dirty looks. you send a polite smile at them which makes them look away immediately. serves them right.

"oh...right," she looks around before sitting down and noticably lowering her voice, "anways...i met the ceo of marang..." su-ae starts and you widen your eyes to act as shocked as possible, "and wow was he gorgeous- i mean i've seen gorgeous but not his kind of gorgeous...of course, you're gorgeous too, y/n but-"