𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 X : 𝘙𝘜𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘋 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘚

━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER NINE:
RUINED PLANS !

I WAS currently chasing after spot and in a clumsy way too. and I was calling him clumsy? look at me, I'm literally falling everywhere. things were thrown at me, I dodged and I saw nico in the distance and he formed something from his hands and I saw a glowing neon crossbow, it was simple but it did some large amount of damage.

"I got this, guys!" Miles shouts and webs his way over to spot, going to kick him but his foot got stuck in his hole which was on his stomach. I saw him get thrown back and my eyes widened when I saw miles fly back and unfortunately into me.

I groaned in pain as I collided with the wall along with miles. Nico slid over to where we were and aimed his arrow at spot.

"Hey, estúpido." Nico whispers as he shoots the arrow towards spots in which he dodged and grabbed nico by the wrist.

Not having time to react he noticed the pair of scissors in spots hands which were pretty– large? he didn't know how to explain it but what he wanted to figure out how he was cutting his hair so fast.

"Ha! messy style! I like it." Spot says as he tilts his head, admiring how he had cut nico's hair. without hesitation he kicked nico in the stomach and watched as he collided with the wall next to him.

Nico groans in pain and quickly takes a look at his hair, seeing it was now short and wasn't the same long hair as before— and that took him months to grow out.

Miles ran over to help him up. "oh crap, man. I'm sorry about the whole hair situation. I'm pretty sure it'll grow back, we're in another dimension so who says it can't?" he winks.

"I guess.." nico whispers sadly while putting back on his mask and webbing away to follow gwen and pavtir.

I made my way next to miles as I watched nico web away, "he didn't sound like his happy self. I mean I wouldn't be happy either if I got my hair cut off but– nico always keeps a positive attitude..that's kind of odd right?" I ask.

Miles sighs while grabbing his web shooter. "he's gonna be alright. this whole thing should be fun, I'm not gonna sulk and you aren't either, so let's go!"

° ° °

We make our way inside alchemax, I used my webs to carefully place the scientist outside. I followed behind spot who continued blocking me with his holes, I groaned out of frustration.

I was close enough to spot until a forcefield appeared right in front of my face, nico appears next to me and I see him look even more frustrated and tired.

I really think us being in different dimensions caused a bad effect on nico, he punched the forcefield and desperately tried getting through it.

"Will somebody please deactivate this strong dumb shield please?!" I shouted while punching the forcefield.

I heard pavtir say something but it was cut off by nico speaking and his eyes widened underneath his mask with a fearful gaze, "The collider sequence? ah, man."

I followed his gaze towards the collider, I think I already had a feeling what spot was about to do.

"Wait! spot, you need to stop!" I shouted while I kept hitting the forcefield. "please just wait a second dude, we can talk about this!"