𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 I : 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘚 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎

━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER ONE: friends

over anything !

Note: I know some of y'all are
gonna be mad but don't worry, it's a
remake lol, so things are
gonna change. I know there's a lot
of timeskips but it'll get better in the
meantime.

THE BUSY streets of new york were loud, but it didn't seem to bother a certain person with a pair of headphones on. they're eyes on the computer in front of them, the sleek silver ring on they're finger too. they're Auburn skin reflected from the sunlight poking through the blinds, they're long jet black hair reaching to they're shoulders, dark green undertones being seen slightly. and the half messy bangs covering they're eyes a little too.

"Nico?" A soft voice calls out, the room was dimly lit. not once did Nico reply to the voice, he was too busy looking at his screen to hear anything including him having headphones on.

he looked tired. a little too tired, but eventually, his mom opens the door with a raised eyebrow- wondering what he didn't hear her calling him.

"Nico, hey, aye," his mom snaps her fingers in front of his face, he quickly jolts out his trance. "Huh? yes?" Nico replies while turning to face her.

"You must like to keep your friends waiting? 毎日、私はあなたに言います." Himiko whispers to herself before pinching the bridge of her nose.

Nico glanced at the clock, realizing the time. he had forgotten that he had to meet you and miles for the whole new school thingy which he was not fond of.

"Sorry ma, I wasn't ignoring you..just tired is all." Nico replies while standing up. he quickly goes over and grabs his things, a slight grunt of frustration escaping him.

Himiko just walks out the room and chuckles to herself out of amusement. Nico quickly puts on his uniform, he was rushing to get out of the apartment as soon as he could since he didn't wanna miss school.

. . .

I ran through the streets in a hurry, searching for miles. I've been best friends with both nico and miles for years. the only time all three of us ever gotten into an arguement was when someone had lost a deal- other than that? that was it.

After making my way to miles home, I could see Rio giving him kisses on the cheek. Miles immediately blushed when he saw me, embarrassment littered all over his face.

Miles was quick to walk down the steps as he gazed at me. "Act like you didn't see that?" he asks with a pleading look.

A small smile makes its way onto my lips before I just shrugged, "I didn't see a thing." I replied and continued walking forward, miles let out a sigh of relief.

Nico stepped out of his home, ready for his first day at school. he wore the school's uniform with black converse. his auburn skin shone slightly from exposure to the sun's rays, and he had tied up his hair in a neat bun at the nape of his neck. around one finger was a silver ring, while upon one side of his nose glinted in a single piercing. and with careful hands he had already tied up both laces on his shoes.

The freckles on his cheeks were shown without any hesitance and his heterochromia was what absolutely made him beautiful. he rubs his eyes and yawned a little, looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep at all really.