𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

{Mature Warning through out}

I got ready pretty quick, throwing the shorts straight into the washing basket and showering before tidying up my hair. I looked in the mirror, my cheeks bright read and my chest still heaving slightly. Fuck, I need to get laid. I shook away any related thoughts and threw on some camo shorts, rolling the ends up a little more before pulling a black tank top over my head. I put my knife holster on my thigh and pulled on my tan combat boots.

I walked out and shielded my eyes from the hot and blinding sun of Las Almas. One thing I forgot to bring to a notoriously sunny place, sunglasses. A real wtf moment for myself. I saw Soap and Gaz stood near the front of the crowd and walked in their direction, standing next to Soap once I reached them.
"What speech has Price got for us now?" I asked, earning a shrug from Soap.
"Beats me. Maybe more training, I don't know." Gaz said.
"Alright lads? Y/N?"
I look to my right and saw the masked man himself towering over me. Memories of my dreams swarmed my head, his lips on mine, his hands on my body, his head between my legs, his tongue-
"Yeah, all good LT." Soap said, thankfully distracting me from my thoughts. I turned again and saw Ghost staring at me, waiting for my response.
"Y-Yeah, I'm good thanks." I finally said, and he nodded.
"Good darlin'." He spoke and I felt my knees go weak.

"Right. I've called this meeting because unfortunately we lost Sargent Johnson in battle a few days ago, his body has only just been recovered. We believed he was hiding out somewhere as he'd been spotted by the enemy, but sadly that wasn't the case. We all had and still have the utmost respect for Sargent Johnson, and we will forever remember him as part of our squad and family. A funeral will be held for him on Friday in London, I need all my troops to pack up their belongings to travel back to base in the afternoon. I don't know when we will be returning, but just know this fight with El Sin-ombre is far from over." Price said, his voice firm yet still emotional.

"Fuck...I really thought he made it out of the ambush." Ghost said, sadness in his voice.
"Me too. I bet he fought until the end, the tough bastard that he was." Soap said, making those around him smile in between their tears or frowns.
"I remember patching up his arm and he told me I wrapped it up too tight and that it hurt. He wasn't that tough." I joked, making Soap laugh and lightly nudge me.
"We better start packing to go back to base, I need to make sure I bring all my Takis." Gaz chipped in. I sightly smiled at his innocence.
"Are you excited to have your own room again y/n?" Ghost asked.
"Most definitely." I said.
"Rude." Soap said, putting his hand in my face and acting offended. I smiled again, letting out a small chuckle.
"Not looking forward to sharing a bathroom with men again though. I'll give it to Soap, he may have a messy bedroom but boy does he know how to keep a bathroom tidy." I said.
"Bathrooms have a lot of germs, you need to keep it clean." Soap smiled.
"The pile of your laundry in our room looks like its about to get up and move around there's that many germs in it Soap."
"Shut up." He whined, walking off with Gaz laughing as he followed Soap.

"It'll be nice having you down the hall again." Ghost continued, and I noticed it was now just us outside.
"Opposed to on another floor here?" I questioned.
"Yeah, I like keeping my eye on you." He replied.
"Why?" I questioned, not knowing whether to be concerned or not.
"Just 'cause." He said bluntly. There had to be more to it, but I couldn't be bothered to press him about it this morning.
"Alright then. I'm going to breakfast. Coming?" I asked.
"Is that an invite Miss Y/L/N?" He asked and I could tell he was smirking from the movement of his balaclava.
"No, just a question." I said, beginning to walk off.
"Here I was thinking you cared about my eating habits." He joked, a small chuckled escaping his lips.
"And here I was thinking you could never laugh." I threw back making him chuckle a little more.
"Damn." Was all he said before following me. I smiled at him and laughed a little. I like this Ghost, but he doesn't come out very often.
"Come on, otherwise Soap will eat our breakfast burritos." I pressed, walking faster and hearing Ghost pick his pace up to match mine.