𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I woke up to the sound of my room door creaking as it opened, Ghost's figure coming into view. I rubbed my eyes lightly as hair cascaded across my shoulders and down by the nearly bare chest. He turned to look at me as he managed to close it without a sound.

"Ghost, what are you doing?" I asked, my voice a little deeper due to only just waking up.
"I told you, you better be able to finish what you started sweetheart." He said softly, walking to the edge of my bed and lifting my chin up with his large hand.
"But you said-"
"Shh, sweet girl. I can't keep away. I need you." He said, a hint of desperation in his voice.
I instantly caved.

I threw the bed covers off me, revealing my shorts and tank top. He accepted the invitation and slipped off his boots and top. His weight shifted the bed quite a bit, making me bob up and down a couple of times. His gorgeous, toned and warm body was now mine to explore and boy, was I going to explore it. He turned to face me, shoving his balaclava off half of his face. I was too distracted to notice this, my fingertips tracing the scars on his lower torso. A low grunt was released from the usually quiet man, making my stomach swirl with excitement.

"How's your back?" He asked, his fingertips now hiking up my top at the back to make contact with my skin.
"Still sore." I answered and he let out a soft hum.
"That's not good." He replied, his touch becoming softer.
"Thank you for your help earlier." I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes. The dim, warm toned lamp on my bedside table failing to illuminate all of his beauty.
"Don't mention it." He said, his fingers now gliding on my waist and tracing the top of my shorts.
"What would you rate our kiss out of 10?" I asked abruptly.
His eyes just stared back at me, as if he was unable to answer. I mentally slapped myself.
"Don't worry, it was a stupid question. I didn't think before-"
"8." He interrupted.
I felt my cheeks instantly glow an obnoxious tomato red shade, and there was no hiding it.
"Really?" I questioned.
"Yeah. Why, was I supposed to rate higher?" He asked. I smiled lightly.
"8 is good enough." I answered with small chuckle.
"What would you rate it?" He asked, his eyes occupied by his fingers slowly and lightly stroking my outer thigh.
"5." I answered with a small smirk.
"Excuse me?" He said, his mask moving as he cocked his eyebrow.
"You heard." I chuckled.
His eyes were intently staring into mine and I felt slightly bad for a moment.
"I was only joking Ghost, please don't-"
"This better be better than a 5."

His large hands grabbed onto my face and pulled me forward, licking his lips delicately before they came into contact with mine. His lips were so soft, and tasted faintly of cherry. I held in my small chuckle at the cute gesture. Our lips moved together and he let out a small groan as I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

"Bold move y/l/n." He said, his voice hoarse and low.

I smiled as our lips connected again, his hand holding my head in place as he led the deep kiss. His other hand wondered around my neck and collarbone, tickling me lightly. He smirked at my response to his touches, wrapping his spare hand around my throat before breaking the kiss.

"You're mine." He said, almost growling. I smiled and his lips began to mingle with mine once more.
"Could I take this off?" I asked quietly, gently hooking the tips of my index fingers on his balaclava.
He looked taken a back for a moment, but slowly nodded as if he was hesitant to let me.
I smiled again, appreciating the trust between us.
My fingers pulled up-

SLAM.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I yelled out, jerking upwards so now I was sat up in my bed.
"Sorry y/n!" Soap said, well...it was more of a whispered slur.
"What time is it?" I asked semi annoyed at the drunk scotsman.
"Like, 3am." He said, bursting into a fit of giggles before collapsing onto his bed on the opposite side of the room.
"Soap this isn't funny. You have role assignment and training tomorrow."
He sat up slowly, his blank stare now turning into a horrified one. He looked like he was about to burst into tears.
"For real?" He asked, gulping.