ᕯ twenty ᕯ

august 30th, 2018

"Hi, we're Little Mix!"

It was the end of August and the girls were in Italy, doing an interview with some of the F1 drivers.

"And today we're going to be doing a game of Trust or Dare with some of the F1 drivers," Millie said, sitting in between Jesy and Leigh as she smiled.

"We have seen some of the questions on Twitter about Little Mix and F1," Jesy said as the camera turned to her.

"So we thought it would be a fun idea to mix the two," Leigh said smiling.

"And so that's what we're going to do," Jade said as the four girls laughed. "Let's meet the drivers we have with us."

"Hi, I'm Max Verstappen and I drive for Red Bull Racing," Max said on the far right as the camera turned to him.

"I'm Daniel Ricciardo and I also drive for Red Bull Racing," Daniel said with a grin. 

"I'm Carlos Sainz and I drive for Renault," he said smiling. 

"I'm Charles Leclerc and I am Millie's boyfriend," Charles said as everyone laughed. Millie looked at her boyfriend with a grin as he shrugged. 

"You're meant to say what team you're on," Millie laughed as Charles looked at her.

"I'm on your team," he said as Millie smiled at him as everyone went awwed them. 

"You know what I mean," she said smiling.

"I drive for Sauber Ferrari," he said as Millie laughed.

"We got there," she laughed.

"So, how does this game work?" Max asked.

"So it's like truth or dare," Jesy said, "but instead of a truth you get asked a question of trust. It's in a random order so we take turns reading from our cards and yeah."

"Who's going first?" Carlos asked. 

"Eldest first," Millie laughed as she looked at Daniel.

"I feel attacked," he said laughing as he read his card. "Okay, Jesy."

"Hello," she said. 

"Who do you trust more, Harry James or Millie?' he asked as Jesy's face dropped as Jade and Leigh laughed. 

"I'd have to say," Jesy said as Millie looked at her. 

"This is going to determine our friendship," Millie said as Jesy groaned.

"I love you Mills," she said, "but I have to say Harry." Millie let out a dramatic gasp as she pursed her lips.

"That's fine," she said as the others laughed, "I see how it is." Jesy laughed as Millie turned her body away from her.

"I still love you," Jesy said as Millie shook her head.

"Clearly not as much as Harry," she joked before she laughed. "Pick a bloody card now." Jesy grabbed one and read it.

"Max," she said, "would you trust Carlos to plan you a holiday?" Max hesitated as he looked at Carlos. 

"You know what I would," he said as Carlos cheered, "you seem to have good holiday taste."

"I will send you somewhere awful," Carlos said as everyone laughed. Charles reached for the card and let out a chuckle.

"Mills," he said as his girlfriend looked at him, "I dare you to read the last text you sent." Millie's face dropped as she got her phone out her jacket pocket. She got her texts up and let out an awkward laugh.