ᕯ thirteen ᕯ

may 18th, 2018

When Millie woke up the next morning, she smiled as she saw Charles lying next to her, sleeping peacefully as he was holding her hand. She smiled as she moved over and kissed his cheek, waking him up. He looked at Millie and a smile grew on his face.

"Morning," he said as she smiled. 

"Hi darling," she said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and furrowed her eyebrows. "Babe?"

"Hmm?" he asked, lying on his back. 

"Why is Carlos lying on the bedroom floor in his underwear?"

Charles looked at his girlfriend confused before he sat up and let out a laugh when they saw Carlos lying on the bedroom floor by the wardrobe in his underwear with a pillow over his chest. 

"Oh god, they must have all come back here," Charles said, "let's see." 

The two climbed out of the bed and chuckled. Charles grabbed his sweatpants and put them on as Millie pulled down Charles' baggy shirt she was wearing and tied her long hair into a messy ponytail as the two held hands and looked around the apartment. 

Carlos was lying in his underwear on the bedroom floor, Lewis, Kimi, Valtteri and Alonso were all lying together in the hallway top and tail, Nico, Checo and Esteban were all lying in the shower, Daniel was lying next to the toilet, Pierre was fast asleep on the coffee table while Lance was asleep underneath it, while Max was lying upside down on the sofa, his legs in the air and his head on the floor. They heard a noise in the kitchen and Millie furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Who the fuck is making breakfast?" Charles asked as the two walked into the kitchen and saw Kevin and Heidi making a cup of coffee. 

"Morning," he said as Millie chuckled.

"Hi," she said yawning as Charles waved.

"Do you guys want a cup?" Heidi asked.

"Please," Charles said as Millie nodded. Heidi smiled as she made the couple a cup of coffee each.

"Thanks," the blonde said as she took the cup. 

"How's the hangover?" Kevin asked as the four sat at the kitchen table.

"I've had worse," she said.

"I'm ready to go back to sleep," Charles said as Millie nodded.

"Oh, by the way," Millie said as she looked at Charles, "16th August I've got my surgery. I checked the other day and forgot got remind you."

"What for?" Kevin asked.

"My oesophagus," she said, "I've had issues with it ever since I was little, and I've got throat surgery to try and sort shit out."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Charles asked as Millie looked at him.

"If you want to," she said smiling, "the only problem is that it's in London, and I don't want you to miss the the next race."

"Oh, right okay," he said, "I'll see if I can. But, your Mum will be there right?"

"Yeah of course," she said, "so I won't be alone." Charles nodded and kissed the top of her head as everyone began waking up. 

"Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough."

Charles and Daniel were racing each other on the simulator but stopped when they heard Millie and Heidi singing at the top of their lungs.

"Just a second, we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again," the blonde sang as she and Heidi joined hands and began dancing around the living room. 

"It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts," Heidi sang, both unaware that Charles and Daniel were watching them.

"We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again," Millie sang as Charles smiled at his girlfriend. The two girls turned around and froze when they saw Charles and Daniel standing there amused.

"Can we help you?" Millie asked as Charles chuckled at her while the TV carried on playing.

"No, not really," Charles said as Millie smiled. 

"Then go away," Millie said smiling. 

"No, I don't think we will," Daniel said as  Heidi crossed her arms. 

"Well I think you should," the older girl as Millie stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend. 

"Oh, you're going to regret that," he said as Millie's eyes went wide. 

"Charlie, let's talk about this," she said smiling sweetly as he began walking towards her as she slowly walked backwards. She let out a shriek as Charles launched for her, both of them falling onto the sofa as she let out a laugh as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Heidi and Daniel let out a laugh as Millie squealed with laughter.