I thought about it for a second. I shrugged and popped a tart into my mouth, "He's okay."

"That's all? He's okay?" asked Cassie. Cassie better shut up.

"I've seen hotter," I laid my hands on the table, "Mr. Camillo seems uptight. He's quiet and mysterious and I get how girls find it attractive but I personally just don't think he's good-looking."

"Booooo!"

"I think he has a small dick," I added.

"What? Really? I think he has a monster down there," said Helena.

"Maybe it's just the pants," I held my hands up defensively.

"His wife's lu-cky," said Kristine. The waiter brought us another serving of steamed fish and vegetables and I helped myself to some.

I snorted, "Yeah, but have you seen his wife? She's pretty for her age, but she's too... jolly? Cheery? I don't know, but it's making me cringe."

"True," added Jie.

"How old is Mr. Camillo?" I slipped the question in. Why haven't I asked him myself?

"I think he's thirty?" said Cassie and everyone nodded their heads.

"He doesn't leave his office much, huh?" I started, hoping to squeeze some information from these students.

"Only when he needs to. That's why I get away with vaping in the hallway. It's not like other teachers can report me, they're scared of my parents," Helena spoke. I watched as a family entered the establishment. Three children and a young-looking couple.

"I heard that he just got married," I added.

"Yeah, around..." Jie counted with her fingers, "Ten months ago."

I paused. Ten months, huh?

"That recent?" Well, if they met only two years ago, I shouldn't be surprised.

My friend nodded and the topic shifted to other Goldenlux matters. Toxic teachers, to be more specific.

I zoned out as I ate my meal, throwing a few remarks here and then. The hope I had doubled and I went home with a smile on my face, from a successful girl's night out and from newfound information.

After Jared unloaded my shoppings bags, I had a maid bring them to my room. Then, I handed him a separate bag. A tiny pink one. He peeked inside.

"What's this?" he wondered.

Instead of answering, I showed him. I reached into the bag and held up a lilac dress. It reminded me of Rapunzel. It also came with a tiny gold tiara. I smiled brightly. Jared's eyes seemed to gloss over again.

"I don't know if this will fit her though," I said and shrugged.

He sighed, "Rose, you didn't have too—"

"Yeah but I wanted to," I cut him off and put the dress in the bag again, "She'll look pretty in it."

Jared continuously thanked me until I had gotten to my room. The rest of the week was unexciting. Sean appeared on Tuesday and we treated each other the same way we used to. He still called me by his endearment for me and we still sat by each other in common classes. When I asked him about his date, he simply told me that it went well and that they'll be having their second one soon. I didn't want to pry if he's not ready to spill so I didn't question further.

I expected that there would be something off between us but to my pleasant shock, everything's all well and comfy. The only difference was that he won't be in my bed nor will I be in his.