𝟐.𝟎𝟗 𝙎𝘼𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

Começar do início

"What?" Hanna raised her eyebrows, "I'm not judging, I'm just guessing that your little brother will find another hobby other than breaking and entering"

"You can't say stuff like that Hanna" 

"Guys, look I don't know what's going on with my brother" Aria sighed, "If I knew you would know" 

"Emily?" Spencer said, eyeing the familiar, dark car that was driving towards them, "isn't that Garret's car?"

"I think it is" Emily nodded, leaning forwards over the driver's seat. 

"Where is he going?" Aria asked as they watched him stop the car, turning it off before walking out. The girls ducked down as to not be seen by the man. 

"Probably to his parents' house" Emily said. 

However, the girls watched Garret stroll right past his parents' house and into Jenna's. 

"Oh my God, he's going into Jenna's house" Aria panicked. 

"Thank you for that observation" Sophie snapped. 

"Is Toby home?" Hanna asked, turning to Spencer. 

"No, he went to get his parents from the airport and I thought he said Jenna went with him" Spencer shook her head. 

"He just walked in" Emily said as the girls watched Garrett walk into the house. 

"Again, thank you for that observation" Sophie grumbled as the five of them climbed out of Spencer's car. 

They tried to be as quiet as possible, however the sound of Hanna's shoes clanking against the road made that impossible. 

"Could you walk any softer?" Spencer harshly whispered to the blonde behind her.

"Please, Jenna can't hear us she's blind" Hanna dismissed with the wave of her hand. 

"You-" Sophie started, raising a quizzical eyebrow at her friend. 

"You know what I mean" Hanna rolled her eyes. 

The girls moved closer to Jenna's house, walking to the side where they knew the girls bedroom was. They watched through the window as Jenna removed her glasses along with the robe she was wearing, revealing a pair of silk pyjamas. 

Sophie gasped as Garrett came into view, wrapping his arms around her waist. Jenna reached out to place her hands around his neck and they watched as the police officer held the girl closely, before gently kissing her. 

✦✧✦✧

As soon as Sophie received the message from Spencer telling her that she was on her way to collect the blonde because Emily was in the hospital, she was out of bed in an instant. 

Spencer had been a little vague on the details, but from what she could tell, Emily had collapsed at school in serious amounts of pain. 

"So, all of those muscle spasms and the pain - that's all coming from your stomach?" Hanna asked as she sat on the edge of Emily's hospital bed. 

"Yeah, but ulcers can heal" Spencer said, "It's not forever, Em"

"Yeah, but she's got like a hole..." Hanna started. 

"Okay she's got a hole in her stomach, let's move on" Sophie said, trying to change the topic of the conversation for Emily's sake. 

"Where'd your dad go?" Spencer asked the tan girl. 

"He went to the house to talk to the new tenants" Emily sighed, "Guys, I have to deal with this. I can't keep lying to him" 

Sophie reached out her hand and wrapped it around the girls shoulders at her words. She knew where Emily was coming from because the pressure from A was quite literally eating her away.