ᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ʙʏ

---

---

Felix glanced at the calendar in his mother's room, a circle showing the approaching date a week away,

A certain time he disliked the most.

His warm heat.

It wasn't one of those typical heats, rather just a moment where he'd be at his weakest, completely in a sort of headspace where he wouldn't know of anything happening around him, except he'd be extra clingy, extra sensitive, and over on top of everything, prone to dangers out there, solely because he still had no 'lover' or 'mate'.

Sure, heat was a time when mates chose to get mated to each other except it didn't work the same for everyone, and they could for once choose to do what they wished to do, whether it be something as simple as basking in each other's scent whilst cuddling bare.

Alphas, unmated or single, were rather more aggravated at normal, emotions at a point where they only knew of possessiveness and picking up fights- one called them 'ruts' but not always typically meant to be sexual. 

Not like Felix had seen any alpha's heat before, so he could only guess and go along with the 'stereotypes'.

The word now reminded him of Chan, specifically the moments they spent talking about stuff and voicing out their views two days ago.

He smiled at the memory, before glancing back at the calendar,

It was going to be his 22nd birthday. He was going to graduate soon as well and then he'd be supposed to go out and about to get working and settle down by himself.

That did scare him and not his heat.

However, before the anxiousness of the thoughts regarding an uncertain future could solely chain him down, Felix heard a knock at the main door, followed by the bell's ringing.

He carefully picked up his phone, making his way to the door before he voiced his words,

'Who is it?'- he asked, still not prone to opening doors as it is.

'Jeongin, the one and only.'

Felix smiled, smile turning to a grin as he opened the door and felt the omega's hold around him almost immediately,

'Hey Innie!'-Felix exclaimed, the door falling shut behind them as both the omegas walked to the couch,

'How have you been, Lix hyung? I missed you honestly so much so I decided to come right down and spend time with you, only if you're okay with it, comfortable and free ofcourse-'

Felix smiled at the genuine look of concern in Jeongin's eyes. The boy was truly like a spectacle, sparkly and smiley all the time and it made him seem all too adorable,