ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ

---

---

The next few days were spent with Felix giving his tests and exams online, not forgetting he still had classes as in the homeschool ones.

Except it was Uni and even though the tests weren't that important, the omega wanted to make his mother proud by scoring all over good enough.

He knew by the end of the year he'd have his graduation and then he'd have to visit the Uni, making his presence known to the others who still didn't know him as the omega but as the bright student.

It was kind of boring, sitting in front of his mother's laptop all day and working his way through assignments and quizzes,

Sometimes he'd just let them be and get to reading or simply take a nap or even play with Pixie who just like him was a cuddle bug and sought attention all the time.

He felt lonely, sometimes. Even though he was used to staying alone, now that even Changbin had moved out, Felix felt as if he was missing out on things.

It had been just a single day of socializing when he had found himself waking up on his own bed the next day.

Changbin had called him then, telling him how he fell asleep in between and the alpha was rather wary of letting him stay in an unknown room or his own apartment since Felix wasn't adapted to the place and since Changbin had been recently working right at the company, he wondered it'd be not so good for Felix to wake up alone in his apartment so he settled with letting the boy get back to where he was adapted.

Felix was grateful, much more, happy. He felt giddy at the thought of having someone besides his mother who cared for him and cared for his choices and feelings; even though there was this tiny little feeling in his chest that made him want to push away the others specifically Changbin in hopes of getting too close to the alpha only to lose him in the end.

He hoped he himself wasn't being a burden to the male.

He remembered the others ofcourse, having written their names and descriptions in his hand notebook which his mother often looked at,

He knew she was just wary of letting people around him, afraid they could hurt him or be connected with-

Felix was alright with the fact that he was probably never going to meet the others again, and since he hadn't left the confines of the house for a week already, it was no surprise to him when he walked out of his room and to the kitchen, hoping to cook some ramen for himself since he was hungry.

The house felt rather cozy and at the same time it felt as if the walls were caving in,

The silence wasn't something Felix liked much until he was sleeping, even then he had his lights turned on- blame it on his anxiety.

But right now, as he poured water into a pan, letting it boil and putting in the ramen along with the spices, he stirred slowly, letting his thoughts wander back to that day when he met the others,