Luke's eyes lit up at Lucy's comment, a glimmer of excitement dancing within their depths.

"well sorry to cut this short, but we have to get to class, Professor will have our asses" Jess chimed in grabbing the two girl's hands as they walked away from the two boys.

As Y/N, Jess, and Lucy were led away by the insistent pull of responsibility and academics, their hurried footsteps resonated through the ornate hallways of the school, the click of their shoes blending harmoniously with the soft rustling of their clothing. The air seemed to crackle with energy, as if charged with the frenetic buzz of youthful enthusiasm.

"so what was that about Lad" Luke smirked at Simon.

"Ah, you know how it is, Luke," Simon replied with a nonchalant shrug. "Just trying to survive another day in this glamorous high school life."

Luke's eyes flickered with amusement, a glint of mischief shining through. He leaned against the lockers, his tall frame casting a shadow on the polished marble floors beneath him. "Surviving, huh?

Luke smirked and crossed his arms, his confident posture exuding an air of playful arrogance. "Well, surviving is for the weak, my friend. We were born to thrive in this high school jungle."

"Ah, the eternal optimist," Simon chuckled, his voice tinged with amusement. "But let's be real, Luke. High school is no walk in the park."

The boys made their way to their classroom already knowing their late.

*

Y/N, Lucy, and Jess settled into their seats, their minds buzzing with anticipation. The sunlight streamed through the windows, casting long, golden rays that painted intricate patterns of warmth on the classroom walls. The air, thick with the scent of new books and fresh paper, carried the excitement of a new school year.

Y/N glanced at her friends, their faces reflecting a mix of nerves and excitement.

"so Y/N are you gonna tell us" Jess exclaimed and I looked at her confused.

Y/N sighed, her voice weary yet tinged with a hint of anticipation. The sun, now fully risen, cast a warm golden glow on her friends' eager faces as they settled into their seats. The classroom, with its rows of desks neatly aligned, seemed to hum with the energy of the approaching school year. Y/N's mind buzzed with a mix of emotions, her thoughts a chaotic mess as she grappled with the decision to reveal her true feelings to her friends.

"what are you talking about" Y/N questioned.

Y/N's question hung in the air, her voice filled with a mix of confusion and curiosity. The sunlight, now fully embraced by the classroom, cast a warm golden glow on her friends' expectant faces. The atmosphere seemed to hum with anticipation, as if the very walls of the classroom were eager to unravel the secrets that Y/N held within her heart.

Jess glanced at Y/N, her eyes filled with excitement and a touch of impatience.

"we saw the way you were looking at Simon" Lucy said quietly so no one could hear.

Y/N's cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and surprise as Lucy's words hung in the air, her mind racing to comprehend the implications of what her friend had just said. The sunlight, now fully embraced by the classroom, cast a warm golden glow on the scene, illuminating the nervous energy that danced within Y/N's eyes. She squirmed in her seat, the weight of her secret bearing down on her like a heavy burden.

Y/N's face turned crimson as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat, her mind racing to find the right words. The golden sunlight, now fully embraced by the classroom, cast a warm glow on her friends' expectant faces, intensifying the pressure that weighed upon her. She took a deep breath, her voice barely above a whisper as she finally spoke.