Prison Break Out!

Chapter 3:Prison Break Out!

I watch as Uncle Vernon smirks as he puts the bars up on the outside of our bedroom window I think he is taking locking us into a whole new meaning, the window is bared and multiple locks were put on to the outside of our bedroom door facing into the hallway. We were confined to our bedroom, once again and we weren't even using the window. Aunt Petunia and Dudley watch from the back garden up as Uncle Vernon finishes off the jail cell while both me and Harry who have been grounded to our room watch from the other side of our window. A prisoner in our own home... well if that's what you would like to call it has never felt like a home.

Uncle Vernon tightens the bars on the window glaring at us but that smug look still never left his face feeling accomplished with his actions. "You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. NEVER!". I sigh going to sit on my bed while Harry just keeps watching Uncle Vernon not giving him any satisfaction of him winning. "What are we gonna do now" There was never a reply to that open question because, to be honest, neither of us knew what to do we were stuck with no way out.

For a family that doesn't want us, they do seem to keep us locked up in this house a lot.

Opening my eyes to the darkness of my bedroom, a yawn escapes my lips as a loud car engine noise roars again the reason to why I woke up in the first place, Harry suddenly sits up alert as he also seems to of gotten woken up by the loud noise, it better not be them street racers again with them loud engines and exhausts that make that popping noise I'd smack them one. Harry puts his glasses on as I make my way over to the window getting annoyed with the rude awakening. 

I was ready to throw hands at anyone who messed with my beauty sleep.

Looking out the window I don't spot a car down the street no street racers in sight However the flying pair of lights heading straight towards the window catches my attention, unless the street car racers have worked out a way for their cars to fly I would not assume this was anything out of the ordinary of this world. The headlights shine in through the window exposing our room to a bright light illuminating it and blinding me in the process. "What the?".

A turquoise Ford Anglia car flies up to our bedroom window the only thing separating the car from us is a thin piece of glass and metal bars keeping us imprisoned. The car turns to the right as Harry finally joins my side and watches in pure shock at what was unfolding, there Sitting in this flying turquoise car was the one and only Ronald Weasley and the older twin brothers Fred and George.

Ron rolls down his passenger window a massive smile on his face as he stares back at us through the opened window "Hiya Harry, Willow" The twins poke their heads through also waving as a giggle escapes my lips at how adorable they are. That was the first time I laughed this summer god I need to get out of this place.

"Ron, Fred, George what are you all doing here?" Harry questions amazed that they are just right in front of us sitting there in a floating car. "Rescuing the two of you of course. Now come on. Get your trunks!" he didn't have to say much more we both scurried quickly to pull our trunks from under our beds and then throw them on top packing all we needed spare clothes plus all of our stuff for Hogwarts. We luckily managed to change out of our pjs thankfully none of the boys looked and we was ready closing the trunks and locking them securely we both pulled the trunks close to the window.

Ron pulled a hook out from under his seat and hooked onto the bars of the window "you'd better stand back... Let's Go!" The both of us instantly take a step back just in time as the car jolts forward pulling the bars off of the window creating a loud ruckus which had surely woke up the rest of the house if the flying car had not done before hand. Now time was of the essence.

We had to be quick.

The car reverses up and the boot of the car pops open luckily it was close enough that we could easily throw the trunks in, closing the boot of the car, the car turns to the side and the passenger door easily swings open however, the loud noises from the other side of the bedroom door catches our attention as a light turns on from under the slight gap of the door. Both Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and Dudley all scrabble at the many locks they had put on the door to keep us locked in, to now unlocked to get to us before we make a break for it. "POTTERS!"

"Who is it?" I shout back I don't get a reply back from the other side of the door. Well, that is rude.

"Dad Hurry up!" Dudley cries out and the sound of some of the locks hits the carpeted hallway meaning they are going as fast to get in as we are to get out.

"The Owls" Harry turns and grabs Hedwig's cage and passes it to Ron who passes back to Fred who sits in the back, I grab Amaris cage and pass that, next, to Ron who then again passes it to the back to Fred. Harry grabs Gizmo and heads for the car door and jumps across Ron grabs him with ease and pushes him into the back with Fred. Fred pulls a face as Harry lands on top of him turning back to the bedroom I do a final check around the room to make sure we haven't forgotten anything.

"Come on, Hurry up Willow!"

"Wait a second" I shout back at him as I notice the Picture book that Hagrid gave to us at the end of our first year at Hogwarts just sticking out from under Harrys bed diving for it the Bedroom door bursts open my stomach drops as I scrambled to my feet seeing Uncle Vernon storm in the room looking straight at me and the window.

"Petunia They're escaping" He shouts out as he lunges forward into the room Aunt Petunia follows behind Uncle Vernon, and Dudley now wide awake is quick to follow behind the two. "Come on!" the twins shout from behind with the book in hand I turn quickly on my heels and race to the opened window climbing onto the window frame I leap to the car without a second thought.

Just as I thought I had made it a tight grip forms around my ankle while a grip forms around my waist I look up startled as Ron and Fred try to pull me into the car by my waist and arms and Uncle Vernon tries to pull me back into the house by my ankle. "That actually hurts" I cry out as I try and kick off his hand from my ankle which he just retaliates by increasing his grip "Get her dad". Jeeze shut up Dudley big mouth.

"Oh, no you two and them bloody pigeons aren't going anywhere" The boys pull harder trying to get my body more into the car while Uncle Vernon tugs himself trying to get me back into the house "Go back to school they are clearly OWLS!" I shout at Uncle Vernon as I look back at him his face was red as he leans more onto the window ledge trying to stick out the window as much as possible like glue not wanting to let go. "Let go!" I am quick to look back at Ron and Fred with a stern look "Not you two, Don't let me go!".

"GUYS!" Harry shouts from the back seat him and Ron share a look before Ron still holding around my waist turns to his older brother in the driving seat "Drive!" 

"Drive excuse me I'm hanging out of the flying car!" but like usual no one listens to my sanity and the Weasley twin George puts his foot down on the accelerator pedal driving forward.

 "AHH NO, NO, NO!" Uncle Vernon's grip loosens enough that I kick his hand away however unfortunately for Uncle Vernon he falls forward tipping out of the window and falls to the shrub bush below in the back garden. The scream and shouting from Dudley and Aunt Petunia was growing fader as the car starts to fly off into the midnight sky. 

Gosh, clearly they do not care about the neighbours at this time of night.

I sigh climbing into the back of the car, joining my own Twin and Fred as Ron shuts the passenger side door "See Harry he does care, " I crack a smile as I rest my head on Fred's shoulder him being taller he sat at the perfect height to rest ones head. Uncle Vernon is probably just annoyed he now hasn't got anyone to punish for the broken window.

Ron grins as he turns around in the passenger seat to look back at us all in the back seat while George looks back by the rear view mirror.

"Oh by the way, Harry, Willow" I look at him inquisitively as all three Weasley brothers grin looking at us both while we look back just confused.

"Happy Birthday!"

Huh?