𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐌𝐄 ..

Start from the beginning

( GIF made by raichia )

          IN ORDER TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT one believes in ghosts, they'd first have to form a definition for the subject of assessment — truth be told plain as it is, Sherlock Holmes wouldn't have known what he was looking at if a ghost stared him right in the face and there was quite an amusing irony to it. Oh, he was about to meet plenty spectres, phantoms and apparitions lurking about the hallways of the Burch Manor, a little further up North than his beloved London, thus a little further than he's ever been for a good while now.

It was a phonecall that started this unexpected field trip amidst the driest criminal season the sleepless city has ever seen: unspeakably calm, the current heiress of the large domain that was about to warp the detective's mind into a Möbius strip, Louise Burch, reached out to her old friend, John Watson, with a problem that has come up amongst her tenants, as well as a proposition.

" There was a murder, you see, " Louise sighed, sounding more annoyed of the matter, rather than concerned — by John's description she has always had a dysfunctional mismatch in what she felt and how she expressed that, resulting in downright sinister tonalities. " One of the ghosts turned violent and one of these people finished the job, but of course, the police thinks I am the prime suspect here. Can you believe it? As if I would ever stab a man. The best I can do is convince them to let no one leave the property. That is... if you and your firend agree to come over. "

Twelve suspects, including the heiress, all locked in a haunted manor where a man had been stabbed to death in the dead of night by a ghost and a living person. Well that sounded far too interesting to pass.

( GIF made by Winter326 )

          AKA . . .    In which Sherlock Holmes answers the call for aid from one of John's friends in elucidating the mystery behind a murder that happened in a supposedly haunted mansion.

🔎

Victoria Pedretti as
LOUISE BURCH