Amir couldn't sit still and go outside to find Naim. He saw Naim and Mia stand side by side while watching the big fire pit in front of them, burning the honey. While the boys are celebrating Fakhri's victory against Kahar, the door bursts open and the room falls into silence.

"Nisa..." Kahar whispers to himself in shock upon seeing her sudden appearance and...her condition. She suddenly smiled like a psycho and they could see her grip on the bat was tightening. 

"NISA-" FAKHRI SHOUTED TO GET HER ATTENTION WHEN SHE SUDDENLY SWUNG HER BAT TOWARD THE BOYS WITHOUT WARNING. NOT TO FORGET THAT SHE WAS LAUGHING TOO AFTER ONE OF THE STUDENTS GOT HIT BY HER BAT.

"KAKAK! KAKAK KENAPA NI?!" KAHAR STANDS IN FRONT OF HER, ATTEMPTING TO CALM HER DOWN BUT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS NOT HERSELF. THE TWINS, AYUNI, AND SOFYA HAD SEARCHED FOR NISA IN THE WHOLE GIRL'S SCHOOL BUT THERE WAS NO SIGN OF HER.

UNTIL THEY HEARD COMMOTION COMING FROM THE BOY'S DORM. THEY IMMEDIATELY RUSHED TO UPSTAIRS TO STOP NISA FROM DOING MORE DAMAGE. WHEN THEY ARRIVE, ARISSA IS THE FIRST ONE TO REACT.

SHE KICKS NISA FROM BEHIND AND SHE FALLS ON THE FLOOR, ON HER STOMACH. NISA GRUMBLED IN ANGER AND QUICKLY STOOD UP AND WAS ABOUT TO SWING HER BAT WHEN SHE SUDDENLY TILTED HER HEAD WHILE SQUINTING HER EYES...

"Hmph...kau rupanya..." She flips the bat professionally and tries to hit Arissa with it but she is quick enough to dodge her attack...but not every attack. Arissa got hit by the bat on her face but she still managed to stand on her feet.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see that Uraissa was sneaking behind Nisa's back while holding a brick of rock. With one shot, Uraissa threw the brick at the back of Nisa's nape and she immediately passed out.

"Haih...ASAL LAMBAT?!" Arissa scolds her older sister. "OI! PIKIR SENANG KE NAK CARI BATU BESAR MACAM TU LAST MINUTE?!" She scolded her sister back. Sofya and Ayuni drag Nisa out of the room without saying anything.

"Umm..sorry eh. Sila sambung raikan. Mintak maaf ye." The twins bowed down in an apologetic way and timidly left the room. Ayam and Fakhri look at each other in confusion...while Kahar's friends look at him in shock...

"Ape sebenarnya yang jadi kat kau Kak..." Kahar ask himself mentally.

...

"So? Perlawanan semalam? Sape menang?" Hani ask Zarina while crossing her arms with smug expression. "Mesti la Fakhri. Tapi aku rasa dia takde chance dengan Prakash." Zarina lean on the wall.

"Haih...dia pon satu. So kita harap Kahar tu buat benda bodoh, yang akan membuatkan Prakash kalah...something like....I don't know, berkaitan dengan personal things dia ke ape ke..." Hani shrug off her shoulder.

"Kau okay tak ni Nisa? Dari tadi lagi kau usap kepala kau tu." Arissa play fool when she actually know what happened. "Entah la, kepala aku sakit sangat. Macam bengkak kat belakang ni pon ade.."

She caressed her nape and whimper in pain. "Ala..kau over study la tu sampai kau sakit pale. Ape salah nya kalau kau rehat sekejap sehari dua." She wraps her arms around Nisa's shoulder.

Nisa slowly removes her arms as she's not into skinship. "Kau jaga kejap, aku nak makan painkiller." Arissa nodded her head and Nisa left the canteen.

For the first time, Fakhri felt like he had done the right thing when Form 4 students kept congratulating him since last night. He had a proud small smile on his face until he saw Kahar from afar.

"Asal dia orang happy pulak ni?" Fakhri asks dissatisfied. "So betul la, bapak Kahar suruh buat hukuman standard je, but last minute delay. Kahar kena gantung je. Kalau dah anak alumni tu, anak alumni la jugak." Ayam answered him in dissatisfaction.

Kahar gives Fakhri a victorious smile while Fakhri looks at him with a burning gaze. Kahar turns to look at Hakeem and hands him a book. "Bila aku takde ni, kau handle semua. Kapla...interim." Hakeem was touched by Kahar's trust in him. "Aku?"

"Jangan sebab ade yang mampos sebab kau sudah." Kahar pats Hakeem's shoulder and takes one last look at the school for one last time. His eyes lit up a little when he saw Nisa...standing not too far from them. "Aku gerak dulu."

Nisa is not very keen on the thought of Kahar going back home to meet their father. She rather bring him to nowhere but at least far from their father. He could see that she's very worried for him but....what can they do? He gives her a reassuring smile and gets inside the car.

"Asal?! Aku berwibawa ape..." Hakeem said. Ah...his friend's expression says otherwise, they're not trusting him at all.

...

"Mak kau nak jumpa kau, kau tak nak pergi ke?" Nurin asks Naim and she sits at the edge of his bed. "...dia nak jumpa Fakhri. Bukan aku, yang kau datang sini pehal pulak?" "Halah...
daripada kau mengelamun macam ni, baik kau ambik angin. Shoo Shoo."

But, since Nurin is older than him, he decides to listen to her. After all, before Mia came into his life, it was Nurin who had been taking care of him, she was like his older sister. As Naim walked around the dormitory area, he spotted Nisa at the botanic garden but... something was off...

The boys that passed by gave her...an unpleasant gaze, as if they did not like Nisa's presence. Naim stops one of them and asks. "Um, sorry tanya. Tapi kenapa korang pandang Nisa macam tu?" He asks in pure confusion.

"Kau tak tau? Semalam entah kenapa setan dia datang, dia pukul budak laki guna kayu baseball. Macam orang gila...nasib takde yang pecah pale. Tah pape minah Kapla tu. Takde beza pon dengan adik dia yang gila tu." The two boys left.

Naim was...stunned. He saw Nisa keep touching the back of her head and it seemed like she was uncomfortable. Well...she looks like normal Nisa so he bravely walks toward her and clears his throat to get his attention.

"Hm...tak adik, jumpa abang. Kau kenapa? Nak jeling aku jugak ke?" She asks coldly. "Eh takde la...aku tengok kau normal je, buat ape nak jeling kau pulak?" He sits on one of the bench and she laugh quietly.

"Macam mana kau boleh-" "Tahan? Naim, aku dah muak dengar perkataan tu. Bagi perkataan lain la." She turn around to continue doing her work when...

"Kau ni sape sebenarnya..." He asks in a soft way...

To be continue...