It's on

"Ah but she's so pretty." I said to myself as I was taking the bus home, looking though her instagram posts.

As I looked into her eyes, it reminded me of yesterday, our short eye contact that felt so eternal.

"Stop kicking my seat crazy woman!" A kid who sat in front of me turned around yelling at me.

"Sorry! So sorry!" I turned off my phone and gave the kid a candy.

Was I really kicking my feet rn? Over her? OVER HER?

I facepalmed myself and kept looking like I was disapproving of the whole world.

"Are you okay?" The kid asked, taking the candy. "My mother has this look on her face when I fail my tests, did your child also fail a test."

Is this whole world out to get me? Did a kid just assume that I have a kid? At my age? Me, who just finished University just a year ago?

"Ah kiddo, I don't have a child." I sighed.

"Oh, so are you sad because you're lonely?"

I could feel a vein pop out of my forehead. This kid really knew how to push my buttons.

"Say, what would you do if someone handed an embarrassing photo of you to you and attached a note saying 'How cute'?" I asked him, just curious of what his answer would be.

"Ummm..." He sat up on his knees thinking of the answer. "Give me another candy and I'll tell you!"

I sighed and took out another candy and gave it to him. At least he looked excited when he got candy.

"I would be mad and shoot them with my newest nerf gun! Pow, pow!" He started gesturing shooting with his hands.

"I see..." I faked my smile, knowing he's just a kid.

Well, that's not too far from what I'd do too though...

Some time later.

---
Hu Tao👻

Sooo... are you gonna
answer?

Yes, it was her.

Crap.

What's up?

Well I have good and
bad news for you.

Go on.

You know how you've been
meaning to talk to lady
Ningguang to finally get
your book published and
become a famous writer?

Yes?

Now that you know
this woman right here
you won't have to worry
about that.

What do you mean?

Didn't you read her bio?

...

She's the Chief editor of Yae publishing house.

Aka your ticket to getting
your book published
without entering those
competitions all the time.

Oh my god.

---

I put my phone down to process what Hu Tao just said.

Maybe I could talk to her about my book? If I did...

Narrator: "And here she started to fantasise about her rich future of being a famous writer which has won many awards and gets constant praises from people everywhere she goes."

"Ahem" I shook my head snapping myself out of it.

But wait...

---

Hu Tao👻

What are the bad news???

Oh that?

According to the rumors,
being around her is a
nightmare.

She constantly criticises
people's books to the point
where they cry and
quit their job.

Is it... really that bad?

Yes. She's scary.

---

I sat down on my couch and turned on my TV while making a few changes to one of my stories.

After a few minutes I get a notification message.

I started looking for my phone but couldn't find it anywhere, until I received another message and I could hear it from where I was sitting.

"To think I'd sit on it... WHAT." I strongly closed my eyes and opened them to recheck what I was seeing.

Turns out my buttcheek decided to somehow press the follow button on Yaes instagram account.

I panicked and was about to unfollow her until I saw that I received 2 text messages from her.

"It's too late to unfollow isn't it?" I sunk in the couch rethinking my life choices again.

---

Yae Miko

It appears you have
stalked me, hm?

Did my little note upset
you that much?

---

This woman.

Only Hers | Yae Miko X Fem ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara