"I invited him," Nique spun around to face her father . "This dinner is for family and since Vin is ya man, he deserves to be here."

"Wait huh? How?" She glanced between the two men. Last she checked Dre knew nothing of Vin and she was trying to keep it that way although Vin wasn't.

"That's not important. Let's just say Vin is a standup guy and he has my blessing." Dre kissed Nique forehead then lead her to her seat next to Vin.

Dre and Vin shook hands before he went to the other end of the table. Nique was overwhelmed with excitement, she no longer had to hide her relationship with Vin and it seemed as if her father actually liked him. Dre doesn't like anyone. She a million and one questions but she was going to let it rock , for now.

"You look beautiful," Vin handed her a bouquet of roses. Nique blushed, Thank you."

"Mhm don't be shy now like you wasn't running around town with this man." Aunt Kim teased.

"I'm loving this," Ariana cheesed. "Mu and Ro, Vin and Nique, Mir and T-" she stopped talking at the sound of the door opening. "Shanti and Dess." she finished, uneasily, locking eyes with Alora.

"So you two did link," Alora smirked .

Shanti smiled. "We did.

"If y'all ever have a baby y'all gotta name her after us so we the reason y'all mat." Alora said.

"Aria Alora Diamond," Ariana made up a name on the spot. Alora high fived her friend. "Ouuu I like that boo."

Shanti laughed, taking a seat across from them. "Baby don't mind them two. They tend to be very outspoken at times." Dess warned her.

"Yall wanna take shots?" Alora asked, glancing up and down the table. "And their alcoholics," Carter added.

At that moment their waitress entered the room. "Right on time!" Alora clapped her hands together. "Can we get 2 bottles of ace of spades and 8 lemon drops."

"Lemon drops and ace of spades?" Dom questioned.

"I'm pretty sure one of them bottles supposed to come this way. Alora knows that's my shit." Uncle Zahir said.

"Exactly Unc," she replied.  "Ans lemon drops for the ladies. Matter a fact keep the lemon drop's coming all night please. No one is to have an empty glass." she told the waitress.

The waitress took a few other requests from the table before disappearing out of the door. "I'll be right back." Alora said, raising from her seat. She made her way towards to top end of the table where her parents, aunts and uncles sat.

"You look beautiful baby girl," KD hugged her. "Looking good ya self. I see why you ain't dig in the boys yet." she glanced down at his sneakers of choice, white forces.

He chuckled. "I actually fuck with the look lowkey and don't tell they asses I said that."

She ran her fingers over her lip as if she was zipping them. "My lips are sealed."

"How you doing niece? You looking good." Aunt Kim said. "Your energy is just different."

Alora smiled. "I mean I'm feeling good. I have an amazing family to think for all y'all love and support."

"Or is it Rome ?" Tracy chimed in with a smirk. Alora tossed her hands over her rosie red cheeks. "Auntie hush!"

Mama K chuckled. "I wasn't gonna say nothing but what's that about missy?" Mama K said, prying. KD shook his head at his wife, bringing his drink to his lips. "Always in her business."

"Uhhh cause that's my daughter and she is my business." K retorted with a lot of sassy. "Period." Aunt Kim encouraged.

Alora giggled. "Yall so annoying but yes. Rome is like thirty percent of the reason, family is the rest," she admitted. "All bullshit aside I love you guys more than anything. Daddy bringing y'all home could've been the best thing for me because despite everything I had going on I looked forward to being around y'all."