Blissful Day

We slept in each other's arms like that for a longer time, but we needed to wash ourselves, so we went to the shower together.

The only deal was; that he would wash me, and I have to clean him. We did all the things according to our little deal, he squeezed my boobs and spanked me while washing me, and I gave his dick a nice hand massage.

We aroused each other but then left the other one hanging because it was fun, but then I kneeled and gave him an amazing head job, and he growled saying, "I need to show you how horny you made me." "But I am tired honey, please just dry me up and we will sleep," I said. "Then why did you make me horny you bitch, now you have to take me all the way in," was his reply.

While saying those words he pushed his two fingers into my sweet hole and started making all the pleasurable moments. I called out his name loudly "Please let me sleep" ahhhhh and he forced the third finger in.

I couldn't resist, so I started cooperating with his movements. And woah that feels amazing. After fingering me, he went down and kissed me on my inner thighs and then pushed his dick in me so deep.

Ahhhhhhhh, why do you feel so good? And he whispered in my ears, that I can only make you feel that way, coz you are mine. Just this "mine" word and I told him to fuck me harder and faster, he obeyed me, and damn he pounded me like the best fuck till yet.

I was screaming his name and he was continuously fucking me hard while giving me kisses all over my neck, forehead, and lips.

I was about to say babe I am going to cum, but I couldn't finish my sentence as he entered his one finger too with his dick. And I was on cloud 9 rolling my eyes back, and screamed his name again I am going to ahhhhhhh cumm, and I came.

With all the vibrations, he told me I love that you only cum this hard for me love. I promise to fuck you like this forever, and then he thrust one more time and he came too.

He didn't move and collapsed in my arms, we both were breathing fast in each other's arms and sweat. I love you love he said in my ears, and then we slept like that only.