After a major fight

We booked a hotel, and he was still not trusting me enough after our major fight, but I wanted him to fuck me, fuck me hard.

He was reluctant to book a hotel room, but I did it anyways, so there we were sitting on a chair. He was working and was not interested in me even a bit, so I slept on the handle of the chair with his hand under my head so he can work with his one hand.

I was hoping for him to make the first move, as I did several times but he denied it. So this time was his chance.

Meanwhile, when my eyes were closed I cursed him so much for wearing black and black, my favorite pair of clothes on him, because he looks all confident, dominant, and different when he is wearing that.

Honestly, I don't know what happen to him suddenly, he shifted his hand in a way, so that his fingers can reach my nipples and started brushing them. I was overwhelmed by all the feelings I felt at that moment, I didn't react immediately but woke up moaning when he pinched my nipples so hard.

I saw the lust in his eyes as he was begging me for a kiss, I gently asked "Do you want to do this?", and he replied, "This is the only thing that feels right and feels mine & mine only to do".