Chapter 2 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Upon hearing that, Ritsuka went silence as he took in the story. "...Are you sure that you're not a Mixed-Blood?" 

"Why are you keep insisting that I am a Mixed-Blood anyway?!" She angrily shouted before the voice in her talked to her.

'Is it possible that he does that to make us frustrated and tell the truth?' She said to her.

'No.' Mei denies the possibility. 'He genuinely think that I am a Mixed-Blood.'

"So, what is a Herrscher? You insisted that you're being one so tell me what's that." He asked wanting to know more about the subject.

"..." She looked at him for a moment before looked away.

"You don't know, do you?"

"...Shut up." Was the only word that she let out confirming Ritsuka question.

Seeing this, Ritsuka closed his eyes before opening it which he looked around and saw that the surrounding area had changed into a different place that looked like the inside of an traditional Japanese mansion.

A woman that looked similar to him with the differences was that her hair is untied with her eyes is red rather than the black colour walked up behind him. "Do you find anything?" He asked which to his surprise, she shook her head in denial.

"No, I did not find anything regarding the Herrscher." She said before she shook her head once again. "No, it's not that I did not find anything but rather, I cannot access the record right now."

"What do you mean?" He asked does not understand what she meant by that. "Didn't it work last time we does it?"

"It did. But for some reason, whenever I try to find any information that unique to this world, I immediately got ejected from the record."

"So St. Freya existed back there, huh?" He said to her.

"Pretty much." She simply said to him. "Anyway, looks like we have to find out by ourselves." She sighed as she scratched her head. "I swear, this is the part that I don't like.

Ritsuka reopened his eyes which his surrounding changes back to his room. "But how can I find it without bein-" As he leaned back, Ritsuka felt something entering the school ground which caused him to stand up from the bed.

"What' wrong?" Mei asked seeing him suddenly stood up from his seat.

"Nothing. I just need to go and exterminates some rats." He said as he walked past her.

"So they found me, huh?" This caused Ritsuka to stop before turned around to look at her.

"What do you mean?" He said curious on what she meant by that. "You act like it's the end of you after this."

"Well, of course. Someone like me doesn't have the rights to live. Do you remember that catastrophe in that city?" She said to him.

"Well it is hard to forget if you were there during the incident. But why did yo-" "I was the one who caused it." His eyes widen in surprise as he stood there taking in the information.

"There's a law in the Clock Tower that reserved for someone like me. A precaution that created after the existence of the First Herrscher. 'Hunt those who had threaten the secret of the Moonlit World and get the gem out with any means necessary.'" She recited the word that she remembered from her time inside the Clock Tower.

"With the rumours about what happened to the Seal Designation, it's safe to say that my death is now certain."

Suddenly, the restraints around her dissolved into blue particle as she found herself able to move once more.