Note

"what's written in it?" said Jenny.

"It's written 'Lily Smith ' " said Shelly.

A sudden they heard the little boy sobbing. Jenny turned the torch.
Little boy was standing in front of them. His eyes were completely black and insects were coming from his mouth and ears. He was looking so scary that Shelly screamed again.

"Leave my house" he screamed.

Jenny and Shelly rushed towards the door. Shelly opened the door but someone pulled Jenny inside.

"Shelly!....." Jenny screamed.

The torch fell down from her hand. Shelly tried to run before Jenny but a black shadow pushed her and she fell back out of the basement. The door get closed on it own. She tried to open it but it was locked from inside. She called her father immediately.

"Hello! Dad please come home ! Fast" said Shelly.

"Why! What happened?" Said James.

"Mom!......she is in danger!" Said Shelly.

"What! How! First tell me everything " said James.

"Dad! I will tell you everything but first please come home" said Shelly crying.

"Ok! I'm coming " James replied.

Shelly calm her down and then she searched 'Lily Smith ' on her phone. The information of a murder case opened. It was written Lily Smith and her 10 year old son was murdered in their house. Police investigated the case but it was soon closed as not many evidences were found. Police also tried to find her husband Dave smith but they couldn't find him. People say that Lily's husband murdered them but why?. It was not clear. There were photos of Lily Smith and her son.

"Oh my gosh. I have seen them in the photo I have founded earlier from the wooden Box" she said shockingly.

When she read the address where Lily and her son was murdered. She was shocked because it was the same address they were living in. Before she scroll down to see more. Doorbell rang. Shelly opened the door it was her father.

"Where is your mother?" Said James entering in the house.

Shelly told him the truth of all incidents happened with her and she also told him about Lily Smith.

"What! Why did you hide this" said James.

"I........ I was......." Said Shelly.

"Leave it! If Lily Smith and her son spirits are there in this house. It means they can do anything to Jenny." Said James.

"Yes Dad!" Said Shelly crying.

"We have to go into the basement to save your mom" said James.

"But how we will fight with that spirits" said Shelly.

"Once we will save your mother. Then we will think about it"said James.

"Ok " said Shelly.

They wore their masks and went into the basement but......

A/N
Hi guy's. Please tell me your reviews . Sorry for short part