New Home

Shelly was a 16 year old girl who was shifting to their new house with her parents James and Jenny.Shelly had blue dreamy eyes, yellow Curly hair with a bright skin tone. She was like a model.

"Shelly pick up that box and place it upstairs." said her mother Jenny.

"Ok Mom." said Shelly.

After placing all the boxes inside the house Shelly went upstairs to pick up her room

"Mom, I am taking the room with the desk. " said Shelly.

"Ok sweetheart" Said Jenny in a calm voice.

Then they sat to do dinner while doing dinner. A sudden Shelly saw the old wooden door of the basement. For a moment her eyes got struck at the basement's door.

"Shelly!" Her mother put her hand on her shoulder.

"What happened? Why are you staring at the basement's door"Jenny asked.

"Nothing Mom" said Shelly.

Shelly finished her dinner and went to her room.

"I will go in the basement once. I want to explore it. It would be fun" Shelly thought.

After 2 hours when everyone was sleeping. Shelly felt like someone was breathing heavily near her ear. She opened her eyes and looked around but no one was there.

"Is it my dream?" She thought and slept again.

After a few minutes, she woke up to drink water from the bottle, which was kept near her bed. When she picked the bottle up it was empty. Then she went downstairs to fill the water bottle from the kitchen. After filling the water. When she turned around to move upstairs. A sudden she heard knocking on the door but it was not their main door. She listened carefully and discovered that someone was knocking the door of basement from inside. She stood in front of the door of the basement and suddenly the door get opened with a creaking sound. She tried to look into the basement but it was all dark she can't see anything. When she stepped forward someone threw a wooden box towards her from basement which hitted on her head and she fainted on ground.

When she opened her eyes she was on her bed and her mother was sitting next on to her.

"Mom!" She called her mother while getting up to sit.

"Thank God you're alright. But how did you fainted ?" Jenny said in a tensed voice.

"Nothing to worry Mom. I just felt dizzy and fainted"said Shelly.

She didn't tell her mother the truth because she didn't want her mother to get in any tension.

A/N
Hi guy's this is the new story tell me your reviews on it.